Chapter 7 : Care

Story's Date : April 23, 2019 , Tuesday

Narrator's POV :

This day was like any other day that came by...It was another day for a certain brown-haired boy to watch his younger brother practice in the field.

His name was was Taki Sousuke, a member of a soccer team called Kidokawa Seishuu.

He was a bit high- headed and full of himself, but he tried to lower it down when his younger brother was around.

As for the said sibling, his name is Taki Yoshihiko, the younger brother Sousuke. He was also oblivious to his brother's continuous staring at him.

As he practiced another hissatsu technique he wanted to try, he suddenly dropped to his knees and screamed loudly.

His head began to throb, and his eyes got a bit red.

He didn't know what he did or ate that made him have such a headache, but what he knew was that he wanted it to stop.

The cause was unclear to him, and he had started feeling this since last night, when Sousuke fed him almonds.

Almonds.......

Almonds......

ALMONDS !!!

Sousuke fed him ALMONDS. And he was allergic to them, he didn't even drink medicine when it happened !!!

As the others got near him, he started to sob. The pain was above words, something he couldn't explain.

(A/N : Something I couldn't even explain. *Cough* didn't do research *cough*)

When he almost hit the ground, a pair of arms got him and carried him to the nearby clinic.

He looked up and saw a familiar face that he sees everyday.

'Sousuke...' he thought.

As for the older male, he was worried sick for his dear brother.

He knew what he did last night, and it was because he was mad that the younger male went inside his room without permission.

He felt sick of himself, like he wanted to beat himself up for what he did.

And now his brother is suffering because of him.

'What is wrong with me !?' He shouted at himself inside his brain.

"Yoshihiko...I am so sorry..."

••••••••••••One Hour Later•••••••••••••••

The older male looked at his younger brother with sympathy as he whispered sweet words to him.

They were now at home; Aphrodi told them to go home because Yoshihiko's temperature increased to 39 degrees.

Yoshihiko was sleeping peacefully in bed as his older brother was beside him, laying with him.

He touched his younger brother's arm and intertwined their hands. He played with his hair and caressed his cheek a few times.

He laid closer to him and hugged his small figure tight as he began to sing him a lullaby.

The younger male was already asleep, but Sousuke didn't care; all he wanted to do was to make his brother comfortable, unlike what he did last night.

He was very sorry for him; his baby brother didn't deserve this, nor did he deserve such a bad older brother such as him.

With that thought; he got out of bed and fixed his brother who was laying in the bed peacefully.