[Side Chapter] Jealous of you

Story's Date : July 12, 2019; Friday

(Little Note : When you come across the bold italic texts, Imagine it was being said by Aoi and a deep devil echo voice was saying it with her together.)

⚠️ MILD BLOOD WARNING IN THE VERY END ! ️⚠️

Aoi's POV :

I have always been jealous of him...

He gets everything he wants, whenever he wants it. He's loved by his family and is spoiled by his father. He is beautiful and talented, confident and popular; nothing like me. Everyone wants to be like him, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't part of that crowd. It was like he was blessed by Kami-sama. A perfect human being who is the center in everyone's world. An angel who came from heaven on the outside.

"But a spawn from hell on the inside."

He was...really something. Really something, indeed. Those cold eyes of his that sends shivers down your spine. His stoic face that never seems to show genuine feelings. His voice; laced with pride and confidence that never seem to wither. The way he whispers inaudible commands to his assistant, and the way that assistant smirks as she carries out his plan. It was like two different people living in the same body...So clear, yet so vivid and blurry...His entire being is covered by the shadows, forbidding everyone from seeing who he truly was. There was a boundary between him and the outside world; a boundary that must never be crossed, to keep him safe from the judgement of others.

"But I want to cross it."

"I want to cross that boundary so bad."

"To cross the line would have been so pleasing..."

All these thoughts that keep me awake at night, lying in my bed as I look at the ceiling. All these questions that I itch for an answer.

'Who really is Matsukaze Tenma ?'

The answer is not as simple as you might think.

||• ♣ •||

Hm...I wonder...

I walked through the halls of my mansion, looking around as if I was new to this place. It seems to me that the Matsukazes have visited again, seeing as the maids were all rushing past me and my parents were tense earlier. I sighed and closed my eyes. They were always like that...They want to show off in front of that damned family so much that they would sell their soul to the devil for it. Why are they like this, I always ask to myself. His father may be a politician; a man from the government and a popular money donator, but is he really that important to them ? My parents...

"Those dirty no good money pigs."

"Miss ? Are you alright ?" I felt a small tap on my shoulder from behind. I turned around and saw that it was one of the maids. She is a brown haired 19-year-old and had fair skin; average in height and very annoying. I didn't show my real expression as I covered it with a happy one. "Ah..Yes...I'm okay." I smiled at her. She looked unsure and didn't even shrug it off. She seems to be on to me. Not like I did anything wrong, but this woman...I couldn't let her know I was feeling ill about this matter. If I did then she would've immediately reported to mother and father. "I'm fine." I said, barely audibly.