Chapter 31: Meeting Again

Story's Date : May 18, 2019; Saturday

Narrator's POV :

Midorikawa was busy with all the paperwork that he needed to finish for a client. He was so occupied with work that he even skipped lunch for it. He seemed to concentrate like he always did with his work, and no one wanted to disturb him while he's doing his absolute best. He may not be a workaholic like Hiroto or Kidou, but he has his fair share of being an all nighter sometimes.

It was 2:30 in the morning. He didn't sleep that night, even though Hiroto told him to. Kariya even joined in, but Midorikawa rejected him as well, leaving the boy pouting until he fell asleep. He was currently looking for ways to upgrade their business, but so far he found none. Growing more and more frustrated and stressed, he finally decided to have a break thanks to his pounding headache. "Ugh..." He groaned as he massaged his forehead. He didn't wanna tell Hiroto to help him, that would make it seem like he isn't hardworking; at least for his point of view. The greenette soon found himself needing painkillers for this headache of his; it was "wasting his time".

He got up and walked towards the door of his office and went out to the kitchen; ignoring the pain in his head. He searched for the painkillers that was usually in their medicine cabinet. Finally, he found it. He groaned in pain as this headache increased. He quickly shoved one pill in his mouth before drinking the glass of water he got beforehand. 'Man, I really need a break from work; I'll rest for now...Though before that I'll just check if everyone's asleep.' Nodding his head without him even noticing, he went back to his office room and closed his laptop. He looked at all of the papers he still needed to finish, but even though he really wanted to finish it, he thought about all the pleads his husband and son cried out. It made him smile how caring they were; his family that's always been with him in his years of existence. Looking at the family photo he has of his family, then his wedding ring that was on his ring finger, his small smile grew bigger.

After that, he walked out of his office.

The first he checked was his son's room, so he went downstairs from the third floor and walked towards the familiar door his youngest has. He peeked through, and made his way inside. There, he saw the teal on his bed, tucked up properly and sleeping peacefully. Midorikawa's heart melted at the sight. Without making any sound, he went beside the small, sleeping figure and hugged him close. The greenette kissed his forehead and whispered "Goodnight; I love you." in his ear. Though, before he can get up from his position, a hand grabbed him. Mido looked to see that the hand belonged to the teal, who was only half-awake. "Mommy...sleep..." He said. "I will, honey. Goodnight baby bear." "Goodnight, mama bear..." Once again, he kissed his son's forehead before he left the room.

☑️ Kariya
❎ Nagumo
❎ Afuro
❎ Suzuno
❎ Hiroto

The next room was his oldest son's; Nagumo, the eldest of the triplets. He walked upstairs to the second floor where his redheaded son's room was at. Like what he did to Kariya, he took a peak and went inside. The tulip was sleeping on his bed with his back facing the greenette. He sat down beside the redhead and caressed his hair. Leaning in a minute later, he kissed his son's head and whispered a sweet Good Night. Haruya smiled as he felt his mother's kiss in his dream. He nodded slightly as he was dreaming quietly, with a small smile on his face.

☑️ Kariya
☑️ Nagumo
❎ Afuro
❎ Suzuno
❎ Hiroto

The greenette went outside as quietly as he could, trying not to wake his eldest. Finally walking to Afuro's bedroom as he hummed, he earned a text from someone. "Hmm ?" He pulled out his phone and looked at the contact name with a curious face. No one would usually call him this late at night/early in the morning, so who could it be ?

"Sagi...Saginuma ?" His eyes widened in shock. Saginuma was once the captain of Epsilon, and he was also one of Midorikawa's best friends. They haven't seen each other in so long, with that reason stated, of course he was excited.

He saw the male's text and it made him smile.

"We haven't seen each other in so long. I barely remember you're face 😆."

'Of course you wouldn't...' He thought as he replied.

"I barely even remember yours 😂"

Talking to him brought a feeling of joy. The person he hadn't had contact with has texted him. The rest of the conversation went like this :

"So, how's life ? I heard you were Hiroto's assistant."

"It's all good. Hiroto's both my boss and my husband."

"Wait, really ?"

"Yes. Nagumo, Suzuno, and Aphrodi (believe it or not), are our kids 😂. We also have a fourth son; his name is Kariya. Here's a picture of him."

"Oh..."

"How about you ? How's your life been ?"

"It's been great. I work at a local store, and I'm taking care of a child I found in the streets last 4 months ago."

"Awww..."

"I really missed you and your quotes 😂"

"Well, I missed you and your 24 hour long "Impress me"'s 😂"

"What are you doing right now ?"

"I'm currenly walking to Afuro's bedroom. I have to kiss my kids Goodnight."

"Oh. How about Hiroto ?"

"He's sleeping right now. He's the last I gotta kiss Goodnight to or else he'll be cranky when he wakes up 😂"

"It's nice to hear you're having a good life."

"Yeah. Thanks Saginuma. Well, I gotta get going. You know what they say 'A mother's Goodnight kiss makes big dreams for kids.' So I gotta kiss them all."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Midorikawa placed his phone back in his pocket and continued walking towards his son/daughter's room. He smiled the whole time, knowing that someday his best friend still remembered him. It brings a good and jolly feeling to his heart. 'Now I gotta finish and go to sleep. Maybe I'll meet up with him at a later date.'

With that thought stuck in his head, he headed to the god's room.

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
How are you doing my little bunnies ? This chapter was definitely rushed, I gotta say. It isn't really one of my favorite chapters, but it's still fine.

I hope you like this chapter I wrote. Oh, and sorry for not updating so much, I had school sooooo....

Well, that's all for today. Vote and comment if you want Hiroto and Saginuma to meet and suddenly fight 😂. Rushed but okay.

See you guys, BYEEEE !!!

📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳
WORD COUNT : 1180 WORDS