Chapter 13 : Love Letter

Story's Date : April 27, 2019 , Saturday

Narrator's POV :

Two friends were walking together to the park as they laughed and talked about some things.

"Hayami, remember that time when Kurama fell face-first on the floor because of Minamisawa ? That was hilarious, hahahahahaha !!!" A certain black-haired boy laughed.

"Yeah, I remember that !!! How about that time when we caught Kirino and Kariya inside the closet one time in Tsurugi's ? I actually never knew what they were up to, but it was funny !!!" The red-haired boy replied.

They laughed together and made it to the said park, where a girl sat on her own, clearly upset about something.

They looked at the girl then at each other, before going to the girl and asked her what was wrong.

She looked up and......

"HAMANO !!!"

"INIKA !!!"

The duo hugged each other tightly as they literally screamed how much they missed each other.

Inika was Hamano's best friend back in kindergarten. She would always pick up a fight with someone who teases the black-haired male, and he was thankful for those times with her.

They complimented each other and laughed, the black-haired male clearly forgetting that Hayami was there.

For the red-haired male, he just stood there in confusion and with a new emotion he hadn't felt before; something bitter.

"Wait, why were you looking upset earlier ? Did someone hurt the baby ?" Hamano cooed, which earned a small laugh from the girl-- Inika, rather.

'Baby ? What the heck...?'

Right now, the male was boiling with anger as he watched the old friends coo at each other.

He didn't understand why they had to coo at each other and not talk like normal people, it felt weird.

'They can talk like normal people talk, but they just had to do that, huh ?' the younger male thought as he balled his hands into tight fists, and secretly gritting his teeth while watching the scene in front of him.

Hamano noticed this and signalled the younger male to wait a couple of minutes, but the redhead could not keep this feeling inside of him anymore.

He went over to the older male and grabbed his arm.

"It was a nice talk, really. But we have to go someplace where there's no distractions."

He knew he acted rude, but his friend ignored him for some girl who didn't even bother to look at him, no one could possibly blame him.

He pulled the older male away from the girl and walked away, trying to calm himself down.

Meanwhile, for the older ravenette, he struggled to get out of the grip his friend gave him.

"Hayami, let go !!!" The male shouted.

He finally managed to get out of the grip and stare at the redhead like he was some sort of lunatic that suddenly showed up.

"Hayami, what is up with you !? You pulled me away from Inika in the middle of a conversation !!!" The male yelled.

The redheaded male turned around and yelled back, only this time, louder.

"You two can just talk like normal people !!! Why do you have to coo at each other !?"

"Why do you care about my business when you can have your own !?"