Chapter 8 : Best Friends

Story's Date : April 24, 2019 , Wednesday

Narrator's POV :

A cold breeze was felt in the streets, and fog could be seen in certain parts of the town.

A familiar boy happened to encounter those, as he was coming back from the shop.

The wind blew his red hair and made him shiver once it brushed against his soft, pale skin.

'Why is it so cold today ?' he thought, holding the plastic bag tightly as an attempt to take in the cold weather.

He was only wearing an orange T-shirt with some green knee-length shorts.

Of course he'll feel the coolness.

As he made his way back home, he instantly heard his parents' shouts of hatred towards each other; screaming 'I hate you' or 'I wish I never met you' or things like that.

He sighed sadly as he opened the front gate and went in.

He dreamed that it would stop; and would never happen again.

But he had to accept reality.

With another sigh that came, he went in their house and was greeted by her parents' shouts.

He looked down as he walked past the fighting couple, but was grabbed by her mother, Taranii Tsurumasa.

"Hayami and I are LEAVING !!!" Her mother yelled.

She was in her mid 30's, and had long wavy, curly locks. She was 5'9, so you could say she was quite tall.

As for his dad, he was in his late 30's and had black hair. He was 5'10, also a bit tall.

Anyway, as they argued over their son, he placed the bag on the table and walked to his room.

He went in, closed the door, and leaned against it as his back slid down until he sat on the floor, still leaning against her bedroom door.

He silently cried as he brought his phone out from his pocket and called his best friend.

'Hello...?' A voice asked from the orange device.

With a shaky voice, he replied "H-Hamano....l-let's meet u-up..."

He wanted to get out of this mess in the house, so calling his best friend for a meet up was his best option.

"Hayami...? Are you okay ?" The dark-haired male asked worriedly.

"I....I'm fine...." He said as he wiped his tears and grabbed his cap.

He talked to the older male for a few more minutes until he decided to end the call.

As he got his headphones and cap on himself, he walked down the stairs and was greeted with yet again, his yelling parents.

He just sighed again and just ignored them; but his dad grabbed his arm and looked at him dead in the eye.

"Where are YOU going !?" He yelled at him.

He was mad, yes, but he was also a bit...twisted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ALRIGHT !!!! HE'S CRAZY !!! He just beat people out without a reason and got behind bars 3 TIMES.

So as the male struggled to break free from his father's grasp, he got slapped by him, causing a red hand-shaped mark to appear on his cheeks.

He held his cheek with a shocked emotion as he backed away from the man.

He stood up and ran as fast as he could, away from the man who slapped him with no whatsoever reason.

He felt so small; he felt like all the problems in the world was on his shoulders...so he felt depressed.

As the male got far from the place, a person hugged him from behind causing him to yelp and look at him.

He sighed in relief as it was only his best friend; Hamano.

"Thank God yo....." The male whispered, but stopped once he saw what was on the other's cheek.

His heart shattered to a million pieces when he saw his best friend, crying and slapped by his insane father.

He wasn't even there to help.

He cupped the other's cheek and hugged him as a few tears escaped from his eyes.

For the other, he hugged back and sobbed on Hamano's shoulder; completely broken.

"Shhhh...it's going to be okay Hayami..." The dark-haired male whispered in his ear.

"Come on, let's go to the riverbank." He suggested as he pulled the red-haired male's arm playfully.

The other's eyes widened, but smiled at him after.

"Okay..."

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

What a chapter !!! What did you think of Hayami's father ? Crazy right ?

Leave a comment down below and share your thoughts on Hayami.

'Till next time bunnies~

BYEEEEEEE !!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
WORD COUNT : 750 WORDS

BANANA !!!!!!!!!!