Chapter 10 : Coming Over

Story's Date : April 26, 2019 , Friday

Narrator's POV :

(One day after the meet up with everyone)

[Guys, I'll tell you all that I remember Kyousuke and Tenma were never together; but I accidentally wrote otherwise.

Let's just say that after the talk with Endou and Ishido, Kyousuke dropped the question.

I know it sounds rushed, seeing that they only got along in TWO days, so just think that Kyousuke always had feelings for Tenma, but pushes it away by 'hating' him.

Until that day they both went out for coffee.

So, we done ? DONE.]

A certain brunette practiced by himself at the riverbank. He dribbled and improved his hissatsu techniques as he listened to music from his earpods.

His headphones did get in the way sometimes, but he didn't mind.

He was listening to 'Without Me' by Halsey; his favourite song. He sang as he practiced his soyokaze step over and over again with a dummy.

Not knowing a special someone watched him from behind.

"-Just so you can take advantage of me~!" He sang aloud.

The mysterious person went closer and closer to him.

With each step, his smile grew. He reached the boy and grabbed him by the shoulder, causing the younger male to yelp.

He turned around and saw that it was none other than his
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'bubby'.

"Tsurugi !!!~" he yelled as he hugged the older male tightly.

The male just hugged him back and took in the younger male's strawberry-scented hair.

"Were you here the whole time ?" The brunette asked as he let go.

The male nodded and grabbed the ball from the ground.

He looked at it before looking up at his lover.

"You're improving, Ten." He smiled. He patted the brunette's head and kicked the ball to the goal.

'Score' the dark blue-haired male thought as he smiled.

They went over to the ball as they talked for a bit.

Tenma's POV:

I can't believe Kyou was actually watching me from a distance, now I feel a bit weird 🙁.

But I let it go, anyway.

We walked over to the ball he kicked while we did small-talk.

"How long have you been watching me, Kyou ?" I asked out of curiosity.

He looked at me and shrugged before saying "Not really that long. I only started watching you when you began dribbling."

Narrator's POV :

He walked casually towards the ball as he began intertwining his and the younger male's hands together.

The brunette just blushed at the action his 'bubby' made.

They made it to the net and grabbed the ball, but as they did so, their hands got on top of each other.

They looked at each other's eyes for a good minute before snatching their hands away.