Cutting out and Changing Villains

Hey guys !!! I want to say something important.

I know I haven't really made even a SINGLE chapter about Fubuki and Yukimura, right ?

Right.

Well, there's a reason to that...

I have many ships to write about and I think I over-added the ships. This is more for me, than for you (sorry) but I have been stressing out on how I'm going to add these two when I have six more ships to write about.

I have no idea how to start their relationship, and I don't know when they will go out to my book, because so much is going to be happening and I forgot to make room for them.

So, as a solution...😬😬😬...

I'm cutting the ship out.

I know, I know, some of you (maybe) have been looking forward to finding out more about this ship, but I'm sorry to disappoint you, my friends.

But I will still put them in as side characters, because I don't intend to just yeet them out the window with an abra cadabra. (Did I spell that right ?)

Anyway, there's another thing I want to say. Originally, Endou and Gouenji's villain is Kazemaru Ichirouta, but I changed it to Epsilon's Captain (In Inazuma Eleven).

Shirimasen (I don't know), he's just more fit to be a villain than Kazemaru. So why not ?

Well, that's all I have to say for now.

BYEEEE !!!!

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
WORD COUNT : 254 WORDS