THANK YOU FOR 2.3K VIEWS

Kon'nichiwa, Min'na !!! I want to say my thanks to all of you who read and supported this book as I was making it. I never thought that this book that started as just something I made out of boredom would have this much reads. So, ARIGATO !!! You all have been so kind to read my story and to vote for the chapters I worked hard to finish with my leftover time.

When I realized how many people have been reading this, I felt like I wanted to thank you all personally; though of course I can't do that.

So, I made this to say 'Thank You' to all of you guys.

(The part where I was tempted to use japanese [and I am NOT from that country😂])

Watashi wa kono monogatari o ima yori mo yoku suru koto o yakusoku shimasu.

(I promise to make this story better than it is now, and entertain all of you more.)

Omona yūkai to kyōhaku o fukumu tsugi no shō wa mamonaku kōkai sa rerunode, shibarakuomachikudasai.

(The next chapter which contains the main kidnapping and threatening will be coming out soon. So please be patient.)

Soshite mata, arigatōgozaimasu. Watashi wa anata-tachi o totemo aishiteimasu! Sayōnara !!!

(And again, thank you all. I love you guys so much !!! Bye !!!)

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
WORD COUNT : 220 WORDS