Chapter 26 : Jealous

[BUNNY WARNING : VERY SHORT CHAPTER]

(My wattpad keeps on lagging and I dunno why...;-; It's really annoying)

Story's Date : May 13, 2019; Monday

Yoshihiko's POV :

Lately, my brother's been hanging out with some of his friends. It's not a bad thing, I tell you; I mean, I'm really happy he's finally being more kind and social, but...I have this feeling that I can't shake off. I feel very guilty, but I couldn't help but think selfish things whenever I see him with his new friends.

I would sometimes ask to join him, but he always says 'No' and tell me that I'm not old enough to hang out with him and his friends. I AM LITERALLY JUST SHORT. I AM ALSO IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. HELLA SAME AS HIM.

Oh, wait...I'm mad. (Mumbles : Why am I mad ? 🤔)

Anyway, here I am today, in Math class. The teacher is teaching algebra and stuff that I don't really pay attention to; but my mom said to pay attention to studies so I have to listen even though I feel veeeeeeeeery tired.

(I researched for this. Be happy. ;-;)

(WHO WAS LAZY ENOUGH TO NOT READ THIS ? 😂)

"Elementary algebra differs from arithmetic in the use of abstractions, such as using letters to stand for numbers that are either unknown or allowed to take on many values. For example, in x + 2 = 5 the letter x is unknown, but applying additive inverses can reveal it's value : x = 3. In E = mc²,  the letters E and m are variables, and the letter c is a constant, the speed of light in a vacuum. Algebra gives methods for writing formulas and solving equations that are much clearer and easier than the older method  of writing everything out in words. Are we clear ?"

Maaaaaan, that tired me out more than running. I can hear someone sleeping already. The rest sighed and just answered with a 'Yes' even if that's a total lie. "Okay then. That's the lesson for today, you may now leave." YES !!! Classes are over !!! I packed all my things in a hurry and rushed out the door, saying "See ya' !" on the way. Most of my classmates get along with me just fine; there's just this one guy who acts extra mean whenever he sees me. Such a jerk.

Moving on, I practically ran out of the school; but when I was close to the school gates, I saw Sousuke-Nii with his new friends. They all look like gangsters to me. Though instead of going over to them, I just scoffed and walked out. Oh, mind you that I was running with my friend.

Meet Yoda Misane. He's in the same class as me. We met when we were partnered up for an assignment. He was really fun to be around, so we've been the best of friends ever since.

He is adorable, yes, but back off

We walked out, but for a splash of bad luck, Sousuke-Nii and his friends noticed me and Yoda. "Hey Sousuke, isn't that your little brother ?" One of the guys asked. He looked at me, I can tell, but I didn't. I just began talking to Yoda I could avoid speaking to them. "Oi, Yoshihiko !" My brother called. Of course, so I wouldn't seem mean, I looked at him as if I didn't notice him.

"Oh ! Sousuke-Nii...Didn't notice you there." I said with a silly smile. Yoda also smiled with me, which I greatly should be thankful of.

"Come here, we're going home."

"But I'm walking home with Yoda, see ?" I intertwined our fingers together and showed him. Though...I thought I saw him make a disgusted expression at Yoda, so I just walked beside him and continued on home. I can feel his stare at me, and it was honestly uncomfortable, but I tried my best not to mind.

Soon, me and Yoda went our separate ways and I went home with a relief feeling.

"Yoshi, let's talk." I turned around and saw my brother behind me. 'How the heck did he manage to get here so fast ? Unless he...'

I looked at my brother with shocked eyes, and I think he noticed that very well.

"I really want to talk about something with you today..."

"I'm listening..."

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
HELLO JELLO !!! I'm sorry for a short chapter min'na, I was really stumped on ideas, so I just made this one out of pure randomness.

Well, I hope you find my side OC, Yoda, kind of interesting. That's all for today, BYEEEE !!!

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
WORD COUNT : 790 WORDS ONLY