TWO MORE SHIPS

Hello my little bunnies !!! This is an author's note again ;-;.

I want to tell you something important, well; not THAT important, and it's positive so don't worry.

As you know me, I like shipping people that I think looks perfect for one another, even if there's a huge age gap, or if they're just partners.

Do you know where I'm going ?

Yes ?

Good.

I'm adding Shirou x Yukimura and Hiroto x Midorikawa !!!

Yay !!!

I want to add these two ships because, why not ? I don't really have a very good reason to add them, but I just figured that they would make good additions to the story; to make it longer.

For Shirou (Fubuki) and Yukimura, I know they have a HUGE age gap.

Yukimura is only in Junior High School, and Shirou is actually old enough to get married.

But since people ship it, I guess it's fine.

The idea for this ship is that they started to have feelings for each other and get confused on why 'him' ? Meaning why did they fall for each other.

(Future Edit : I actually deleted this ship from my book 😂 Sorry ✌️)

Anyway, onto Midorikawa and Hiroto.

They are partners, so they're already close, plus they take care of Kariya together, along with...what was her name ?

Let me google for a bit...

Hitomiko...huh.

Well, that's her.

Anyway, I hope you like the ships that I'm adding.

There's seven ships in total, but I might add more in the future.

Be sure to vote and comment,

BYEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
WORD COUNT : 262 WORDS