Chapter 27 : School

Story's Date : May 14, 2019; Tuesday

Narrator's POV :

Everybody in Raimon were excited to go to school.

*In Sun Garden*

"I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL !!! LET GO OF ME !!! MOMMY !!! I WANT MY MOMMY !!! LET GOOOOO !!! YOU MONSTERS LET ME GOOOO *Intense screaming* !!!"

************************************

Uhh...at least most of them are...

Anyway, as they all made their way towards the soccer building, as they all decided to meet up at the front of the said place. Since most of them were close (Mumbles : Well, Tsurugi hates people except Tenma so he's not included...), so they thought it would be a good idea to.

The first ones there were surprisingly Kirino & Kariya, along with Hayami who was strangely glaring at someone; of course it's Inika, who else would it be ?

Kariya's head was inside of Midorikawa's sweater, resting his head on his stomach as he held onto his dear mother tightly, not wanting to let him go. People sometimes stared at them, but Kariya didn't care; as long as his mom & girlfriend were there, he was fine. Meanwhile, Kirino was reading on Wattpad. ( Imagine reading Wattpad and one of your favorite characters were reading on the same app 😂) It was a story about this princess who swapped lives with a mere villager for a week, and their parents didn't find out until chapter 40. She was so into the story that she didn't even notice Tsurugi & Tenma walk up to them.

She only noticed when they snapped their fingers in front of her. With a sudden "Neh !?" she looked up and saw the couple looking at her and Kariya weirdly. "Ne Kirino-Senpai, why is Kariya's head inside his mom's sweater ?" Tenma asked out of curiosity. She turned to her whining boyfriend and smiled, before turning to the couple and saying "It doesn't matter what he's doing, at least he has his mom with him, right ?" In response, the two only shrugged and waited for the others.

For Hayami, she was in an internal battle with Inika. They were both glaring daggers at each other and non seemed to stop the intense and dark aura surrounding their entire being. Luckily enough, it was stopped. By who ?

By Hamano himself.

"Man, if looks could kill, you and Inika would turn each other into complete ashes right now, right Mimi ?" He laughed. Instead of looking at him and smiling, he asked the boy while still glaring at the bratty girl. "Hamano, what type of person do you wanna date ?" This caused Hamano to flinch and immediately turn red. "W-Wha....What question is that—" "Just please answer it." Hayami replied without giving a glance. "W-Well...Uhhh...Someone who I get along with very well, and also someone a shy and panicking outside but a badass inside." Hayami didn't realize that Hamano was actually talking about him, so he had no clue why the older male was blushing. "That all ?" He asked, finally looking at the male's direction. "Lastly, someone who looks like they are submissive on the normal people's perspective but can actually get VERY dominant in the relationship." He smiled, thinking that Hayami's new side is hotter than anything that it can actually put the sun to shame.

Hayami was confused at first, but once he saw the other's sweet smile, he finally relaxed and swung his arms around him. "Thanks for describing me, Hamano."

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

"Ugh !!! Why are they hugging !? Hamano should be hugging me. If they continue this relationship, I won't get to marry Hamano and use his fortune for myself !!! How unfortunate is that !?" She asked herself. "I need to stop this..." She then added. The ravenette thought of a way to get back at Hayami for the 'slap incident' and today. 'I need to find a way to get close to the both of them...let's see; how about being a sakka player ? Nah...I don't even know how to dribble properly. Being a manager is a— Wait....manager— A MANAGER !!! THAT'S IT !!!' She snapped her fingers and smiled; happy that she finally has a plan.