No. 45: Moon Device

The excessive training was on going days without much need of rest. Mirai wished it would end. Maybe it was about two weeks being stuck in this dimension. However, when she is in her Tenseigan mode it would last a bit over thirty minutes instead of ten. Shishimi and Aishiko have been helping her control her natural energy for some time. It's a great use for stamina and agility in combat. She liked this appreciation and the surge of power she was feeling.

The training was focused on her ability to use the Tenseigan, the demonic blade to an extent and natural energy. It was a rough process to configure herself with ten hours a day worth of training more or less.

"Mirai-san?" A maid knocked on her door and then proceeded to welcome herself in. Mirai looked at the sour maid and hopped off her bed.

"Daishinki-sama requested for your presence." The maid said, then left to wait outside her room patiently. Mirai couldn't help but let out a long sigh and question herself.

'Should I just give my father's eyes up? I can't stay here forever and train till they see me as satisfactory. It's not worth my stay with a bunch of God's. But not even a few days ago... Urashiki mentioned that they see any other extraterrestrial being as their enemy and fight for dominance over the dimensions. Is this exactly true? They will never see humans anything more than distasteful beings?'

Mirai placed her new Ōtsutsuki Uwagi jacket over her wrapped materialistic clothing. She left the room to only follow the quiet maid down the silent corridors.

She wanted to get out of this ancient place. It was already unsettling to her and to only find out that the

"Ah! Isn't it my little mei-chan." Daishinki walked over to her from the room that she just entered. He nodded to the maid to leave making Mirai more nervous than she should be.

"Hai," she couldn't stop the tingling course of her anxiousness being near him. She wished her two cousins were around. Still, Daishinki gave her a genuine smile.

"So I take it you are close to mastering the abilities of the Tenseigan? I will release you on one condition." Daishinki held his hands behind his back whereas Mirai was not showing her leap of joy. She was ecstatic at last with all of this.

"Okay, what is it?" Mirai clenched her hands over the top of her knees. She sat on the ground holding her head down but not in a bow.

"That boy you have a connection with. According to a source he's been trying to obtain the moon device to this place. It allows you to transport yourself or others to this dimension. Turns out that device has been there for many generations when I thought it was long lost. Help my subordinate obtain it before anyone else gets their hands on it, do you understand this? I could have sent anyone for this, but you know your away around that world unlike anyone else." Daishinki was pacing back and forth contemplating on what to do. The clan was on a brink of destruction between the Main branch and the Side branch families. For many generations, they stopped speaking to one and another. 

Mirai was tacit not knowing what to say. Itachi? Did he mean him? She tried to shake her head, she didn't want him to come for her rescue. Who's this reliable source now?

What happens when she brings it back? "If I help return the device to keep it away from the humans. What would happen with me?" It took all her strength to stand on her own. Daishinki chuckled lightly and looked over to his niece.

"That proves you are of value to us. But, I don't want you to turn out like Kaguya and tragically falling in love with some human creature. You're a celestial being like the rest of us. Your eyebrows aren't clipped, hmm should we get that started?" Daishinki smiled trying to gain a rise out of her.