Chapter Twenty-One.

[Anayaa]

Sneha opened her mouth to say something. But her phone buzzed and she said that she needs to take this call. She probably unintentionally, locked the door. Darshan searched for something but didn't found it.

"What did Sneha tell you?", He asked. "Everything.", I said, playing with my ring. "Everything as in?", He asked. "About your past, Parul and all.", I stated, looking elsewhere. "Are you ignoring me?", He asked.

"Aren't we supposed to be at the hotel? Everybody is waiting for our arrival. We need to attend the reception, Darshan.", I said, trying to change the topic. "Answer me, first.", He said. "I am not. Why would I ignore you?", I asked, forcing up a smile. "You better know.", Darshan said and stormed out of the room.

After about twenty minutes, Darshan and I finally started to leave for the hotel. He turned on the radio and 'Tu Na Mera', by Arjun Kanungo, played.

"Jaa raha yeh dil kidhaar?
Mujhse hoke, bekhabar?
Mujhe sabh hain pata,
Kya hain mujhko hua.", "Jab Tuu Nahi Mera.", Darshan sang. What a timing! I payed attention to Darshan, who just focused on the road and steering wheel. Within minutes, we arrived at the hotel and both went to different rooms.

I came out of Bhai-Bhabhi's room and saw Darshan doing something with his laptop. I just pulled out my make up pouch and outfit. About an hour later, I opened the door and Darshan wasn't present at the room. A piece of paper was lying on the table. It was a note. From him.

'I misbehaved? Sorry. :'(', The note read and I smiled. All of a sudden, I looked back and found Darshan staring at my back, with his mouth open wide. "Uh...!", He said. "Get ready.", I said. He barged in the washroom. And He realised he forgot his shirt. He opened the door and I realised that a towel was wrapped around his waist.

"Um, my shirt.", He said. I handed him his shirt and he shut the door on my face. I burst out laughing and he opened the door and said, "Stop laughing!". I nodded but laughed again. Poor him.

Moments later, he showed up in a grey suit. He is hot. I mean, yeah...! He is. He is damn hot. "I'm sorry, for earlier.", He said. "I'm sorry, as well.", I said. We passed each other smiles and left the room.