Chapter Fourty-Four - The Mysterious Guy.

[Anayaa]

The following week went by. And it was the Seventeenth of April. That day, I decided, I will tell Darshan everything. I called him and he received the call on the second last ring. "Hey!", He said. He sounded so happy!

"Hello?", He asked. "Huh? Hi!", I said. "Did you call me not to talk?", He asked. "Why would I call you, apart from talking to you?", I asked. "Acha anyways, I need to talk to you.", I said. "Say.", He said.

"Darshan, I met him. I saw him. I saw him with Kajal. Maybe he loves her. Or maybe she does. I don't know. It's just too complicated. I have been observing them since the last week. They are just too close to each other. And it's kind of awkward.", I said. "Him? Him whom?", He asked.

I narrated the whole story to him. His voice cracked when he tried to say something. Did he cry? Fuck! "I, are you s-sure about him?", He asked. "I have seen him, Darshan. For goodness sake.", I replied. "I, am s-sorry.", He replied, his husky voice was no more strong. It was soft. As if, He was hurt, a lot. Once again.

"Darshan.", I called out. "Hmm?", He asked. "What happened between, you two? What revenge is he talking about?", I asked. "It was when, I came back from IRS, before getting thrown out of the college. He, as you know, cheated. On everything, including me. Somehow, I got to know that His brother, Mrinmay was into Drugs. And so was He. I was beyond angry on Him. So I chose to tell everything to the Vice-Principal. Who was a family friend.", He paused.

I started imagining the whole situation; according to the given details by Darsh.
[Flashback]

"Sir, I wanted to say something.", Darshan said. "Before you start, is it about a student?", The Vice-Principal asked. "Yes, Sir. It's a complain.", Darshan firmly stated. The Vice-Principal laughed a little at this. "I beg your pardon, Sir. But may I ask, why did you laugh?", Darshan was a bit angry, now.

"That you, the one students complain about, is here to complain about someone.", The Vice-Principal laughed, a little. "Sir,if this hadn't been too important, I wouldn't have came to you. But I guess, I should have to the Principal, first. He'd have been my first priority for this issue.", Darshan.

"Um, sorry. You may say what you want to.", The VP, permitted. "Sir, the complain is about The Roy brothers. Mrinmay Roy and His beloved brother Chinmay Roy.", Darshan said. "Isn't Chinmay Roy your friend or something?", He asked. "He was, Sir. Not anymore.", Darshan said.

"So, what did the Roy brothers do?", The VP asked. "They have been distributing drugs, cocaine, among the other students.", Darshan stated. "WHAT?", The VP said, on sheer shock and disbelief. "Sir.", Darshan nodded. "How did you know?", He asked.

"Sir, I am the only bad boy, of the college. I can't let anyone take my place. Moreover, I do not do any crime. And they are doing a crime. That's, for now, is against my rule. And thus, I am here to say these.", Darshan smirked. "Do you have any evidence? I can't trust you, at this moment; regarding this issue.", The VP demanded.

Darshan forwarded his phone. And showed him the photos he clicked, video clips he recorded. "Hm, so what are we supposed to do now, Sir?", The Head Boy - Sameer Rajvanshi asked. "Brother, whatever happens with them, happens with you too.", Darshan said, sitting on the glass table. "Get down, Raval!", The Principal yelled. "What?", Sameer said.

"Yes.", said the VP. Later, both Chinmay and Mrinmay were called to the Principal's office. Where, Darshan, Sameer, the VP and the Principal, himself was present. When Sameer, Chinmay, Mrinmay were asked about them, they denied. But then, Darshan showed them the evidence.

Well, of course, they said Darshan lied. But, Sameer was proved guilty, by himself. Which led the Principal to punish the three of them. Speaking of the punishment, Chinmay and Mrinmay were rusticated from the college. And because, the college they were in, was one of the famous colleges in the city, all the colleges were informed to not to accept their admission request.

And for Sameer, as he said he was guilty, and he wasn't too much into the stuff, His punishment was: he was suspended for three months. And was sacked from the Head Boy's position. In those three months, guess who became the Head Boy, against everyone's will? Yes, Darshan Raval. (😂)

[End of Flashback]

"And while stepping out of the college gate, Chinmay swore that he will take revenge from me. Somehow or anyhow.", Darshan concluded. "I'm so sorry.", I said. "Anayaa, it isn't your fault. Whatever is happening, was happening is or was because of only me. And no one else. No fucking one else.", He said.

I could imagine him, running his fingers in his hairs. "Anayaa, I can't come back tomorrow.", He whispered. "What?", I cried, out. "Why?", I whispered. "Suddenly, we were offered a show. It's payment is huge. We couldn't decline this show. So, I have to attend this. From tomorrow.", He said. "For how long?", I asked. "Not much, four days.", He said.

"Are you serious?", I said. "Screw me.", I cried. "You'll be fine.", He said. And boy, did that not help me, from having an outburst. "I'll talk to you later.", He said. "Bye.", I said, as we hung up.

As Chinmay said he will take revenge, somehow or anyhow, then how will he? How is Kajal a pawn of His play? I couldn't stop my mind from thinking. Darshan had told me to take care of Kajal. I couldn't let anything happen to her. At this moment, She and her problems, well, technically, Darshan's problems were all my mind could stick onto.

That's it? Mystery solved? Is it that easy? Also, who have been wondering if it's Chinmay only, and I denied that he isn't this 'He', Sue me. I ain't even sorry. 😏😂