Chapter Twenty-Two.

[Anayaa]

Things became okay, between me and Darshan. I and him did nothing but just clicked pictures and all. And headed for the venue. Even in the venue, we kept on clicking pictures. With Anahita.

Darshan and Anahita passed comments on how I looked. Of course, they said good things. They had to! Darshan pulled his chair more closer to mine and said, "How I wished you were my wife, by now!", I couldn't really understood what he actually meant, till he whispered, "Raat bhar sone nahi deta.", I felt paralysed; frozen at that one time. Thinking about what he had actually said. Oh good Lord, He is so kinky!

"Chiii, Darshan! How could you be this disgusting? Ew!", I stated in pure disgust. He just had a hearty laugh. Oh my! I was so embarrassed, that I even asked Anahita, if she heard something. 'God, what has this man done to my poor soul?',- I thought to own.

"What have you done to me?", I asked him. "Magic.", He replied. "I am a magician.", He added. He indeed was one magician. Who very well knew how to take all my sorrows; lows. He was a magic that just happened to me. And with which, I am obsessed.

My phone, which was in my hand, vibrated and the screen flashed Disha's number. I smiled a little. "Where the heck are you? I have been pressing the doorbell for so long!", She said. "I'm so sorry, Disha. I am not at home. Just out of town.", I said. "Oh... sorry!", She said, in disappointment. "No, I'm sorry.", I said, in guilt. "I'll talk to you later, then?", She said. "Uh, yeah.", I hesitated but she cut the call.

Later that night, I recalled something. We  needed to go back to Mumbai, that night only. When I told this to Darshan, He didn't at first believed me. He believed it when he was confirmed by Papa. He did look a bit sad, but hey! The same did I. And, this isn't the first time when I'll probably leave him like that. But still, feelings are indeed feelings.

Our flight was at some 7: 00 AM in the morning. Darshan had came to the airport to drop us. And we bid bye to each other. He even told me to text as soon as we reach home. As I wouldn't.

This fanfiction is going to take a leap, in the upcoming chapters. Get ready for the twists and turns. 😏