Chapter Thirteen.

[Darshan]
"Why did you say sorry, last night?", She asked, causing me to choke on my coffee. Which I did. "T-that, I... Nothing., I fumbled. "Really?", She curiously asked. I shook my head as I barely knew what to say. "I don't think so.", She took a sip of the coffee.

"What do you think, then?", I asked, smiling. "I think you felt bad for something, you know.", She shrugged. "I said sorry for yelling at Nisaar.", I said. "Nisaar?", She asked. "The lyricst.", I said. "No way!", She said. "Tell me, na!", She nagged. She kept insisting the whole day, expecting me to say it, which I didn't.

Later, I dropped her to hospital, and that night she didn't came home. The day passed away, and I was very tired.

At 11: 11 of night, my phone buzzed, and the screen flashed 'Incoming call from HER♡'. I picked the call up and said, "Hey.". "If you don't open the door now, don't tell me 'Sorry' after I break your jaw. Because I’ve been standing here for fifteen good minutes!", She said.

I ran to the door, holding my phone close to my ear. I opened the door. "Are you si--", She stopped, with her mouth open wide. She gulped her saliva, and stared at my bare chest. I cleared my throat and she barged in. "Did you die?", She asked. And I rolled my eyes on her.

"Don't give a look. Just say if you did.", She straightforwardly said. "I was this tired last night, that I slept.", I said. "Like this.", She corrected by pointing at me. "I remember throwing my coat on the coach, phone on my bed and kicking a discarded shirt.", I said and she laughed.

"I'm starving!", She explained. "I'll go freshen up!", She said. "I'm not cooking.", I said. "Who on Earth told you that I will let you cook? I've ordered pizza. ", She said. "Impressive.", I said. "I'm not impressing you.", She said. And went straight to my room.

She came within few minutes. I turned on the TV and we sat. She opened the box and handed me a slice of pizza. I kept on flipping channels and said, "The one who has the remote, has the control.". "Really?", She said keeping the pizza on the box. "Then, the I'll keep the remote.", She snatched the remote from my hand.

I attempted to snatch the remote from her hand but failed. I stood up went to the fridge. I took out a bottle of bear and opened it. I took sips of it and went asked Anayaa, if she wanted. She denied. I finished the whole bottle and she went to room.

For a moment, I thought about her. How things changed between us. How it turned about 'US' from normal things. How we barely talked to not staying a day without talking! How our relationship took an amazing turn.

৹How many of you have watched Kedarnath? Some of it's scene are on your way! Show some love, lovelies! ♡