Chapter Fourty-Six.

[Darshan]

A part of me had died instantly after hearing about Kajal. I wanted rip off my skin into pieces, as I was unable to be with my sister. In this hard time of life.

'How will she survive?', 'Will She be able to pass this examination of life?', 'Will She get the chance to stand up tall, on her own?', 'How will people behave with her when they'll get to know about her harassment?', 'Who will be telling someone, anyways?', were the questions, I couldn't stop thinking about.

I was sweating and panting, heavily. My hands were wet, with sweat. I was shivering. I was lost, afraid. What if he harms or tries to harm Kajal, again? Or Anayaa, or me, or someone else in the family? I wanted to cry my lungs out.

Two months later.

"Are you sure, that this will be okay?", Anayaa asked Bhakti. "I don't know. In my house, there's only my mother. My father is no longer alive, and brother stays out of the country. I barely visit Mummy, so I guess Kajal will be fine there.", Bhakti said."Seems good.", I said. "I think I will be able to move in.", Kajal said.

"Look if you think someone is trying to harass you, misbehaves with you, come straight to me or Darshan. We will help you out.", Anayaa said. I loved how this girl loved my family more than anything. I smiled at her. "What are you smiling at?", She asked. "He must be smiling at his fate. How blessed he is, to have you, in his life.", Kajal said.

She sat in the car with Bhakti and we drove off to Bhakti's house. Anayaa, I, Bhakti helped her things placing to it's new place. And in the evening, we returned from there.

"Everything is finally alright.", Anayaa said, placing her head on my shoulder. "Hmm.", I said. "Finally.", I added. I and her ended on the couch.