Chapter Fourty-Two - The Wedding Reception.

[Darshan]

Anayaa had gone to the parlour, with Disha and Bhakti. So you must be thinking that, I right now am all alone in the house. But, for your kind information, no. I'm not. With me, I have my entire family. Who are impatiently talking.

Within an hour, Anayaa had came back from the parlour. And we all left for the venue. After reaching there, I and Anayaa were smiling only, because the people, and photographers were talking photographs.

Suyyash Bhai and Yuvika decided to host the party. Because: 1) Kishwer was shooting for a TV serial. 2) Prince was off to Kerela for Roadies Real Heroes. "So let's have all the couples here on the dance floor. Shall we?", Yuvika said. "Yeah, sure! Darshan and Anayaa come on!", Suyyash insisted. "Uh, Yuvika, will you be my partner?", Suyyash asked. Yuvika just forwarded her hand to him.

Few romantic songs played in the background. Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga played and a huge smile stretched on my face. That, at the end of the day, was sung by me!

Anayaa held my index finger and moved. "Ho mere sohneya very chadd saari galiyaan ve. Naal tere turr chaleya main!", played. The songs was over and so was our dance. With everyone clapping, enjoying, grooving, singing the ceremony ended.

We came back home. And my family settled on the ground, the spare room beside mine, Dad's room, the guest room. And that continued for a week. They eventually, all left. Anayaa had joined hospital, back. I had done recording songs that, I would never in a million years, release.

[Two months later]

Do you remember my cousin Kajal? Yes, the one who helped me with Parul. Knowing even a shit. Back to the point, She is coming to Mumbai. She got a scholarship for completing her studies. Because, She will be staying in Mumbai for four years, to study Law, She has to find a house. And in this city, it definitely isn't possible to find a house out, in a day.

So, Kajal will be staying with us. Till she finds a way out.

[Anayaa]

It was yet another day, when I returned back home, after a tiring day from hospital. Darshan isn't even at home. He is out since a week. Luckily, He was here when, Kajal moved in.

I stepped out of the elevator. And was heading towards our apartment. My eyes widened just as, I saw him. No, it wasn't Darshan. It was someone whom I hadn't expected, after that day. I hadn't anything about him from Darshan, as well.

But then, I realised, Kajal had her arms wrapped around his neck. Did she hugged him? Did she even knew him? How could she do this to her very own brother? Then I remembered the thing he murmured. Darshan hadn't heard it. But I did. I joined two and two. And realised what he said, matched to his actions.

He did exactly what he said. 'Should I tell this to Darshan?', 'How would he react?', 'He will be so mad at Kajal.', 'And me as well, if I don't tell this to him.', 'What should I do, now? I'm so stuck in this deadly situation!', I thought to own, while looking at my ring.

I realised, He was darting towards me. Did he see me? No, he can't! I quickly hid behind the wall. "What happened?", Kajal said. "No, I just thought, I saw someone.", He said. "No one will be here at this time. Bhai isn't here. And Bhabhi won't return till 21: 30, so chill!", Kajal assured.

"Okay, so bye!", Kajal added. He just shook his head and again darted towards me. Of course, He didn't see me. Because of: 1) The Dark Hallway. 2) Darshan's tricks to hide, when some sees you doing inappropriate things. Damn, I love my man!

I jumped in front of him. "Hey, Ananya! Hi!", He said. "It's Anayaa.", I corrected. "Oh, ha! Sorry, Anayaa.", He said. "What are you doing here?", I casually asked. "I, uh, came here to meet Darshan. And then realised he isn't here.", He said. "Oh, Um, don't mind me asking, how did you know this address?", Just as I questioned, I realised Kajal bit her lip.

She was still there. Listening to what, I was saying. "Uh, well, I came here before. So I remembered this address.", He said. Liar, Darshan changed his flat somewhat two years ago. And he last met him three years, ago. In Mumbai. He just got caught by me! "Oh, so. Bye?", I said. "Yeah. Bye.", He said.

"Hey, did you had something to say? I mean, I can convey your message.", I said. "You can trust me. That Darshan did to you, again.", I muttered. "Sorry?", He asked. "No, I had no important work. Was just passing by, so I thought of meeting him.", He said. Liar, you will rot in hell!

"Oh.", I said and he finally vanished. I closed the door of our apartment. "Did you treated him cordially?", I asked, Kajal. "Yeah, I did.", She kind of 'blushed' while replying. Which was enough for me to get what was going between them.

Who is this, Him? Any idea, y'all? 👀