Chapter Fourty - The Unison Of Two Souls.

Warning: Mature Content, ahead. So, read at your own risk. ;)

Later on, Anayaa and Darshan went to their bedroom. Anayaa and Darshan both were extremely tired. After all, they had a busy day.

Darshan opened the door of the washroom to step out of it, and Anayaa took off her jewelleries, that she wore. Within a jolt, Darshan placed his hand on her waist and pulled. "Darsh,---", "I need to show you something.", He said. "And what is it?", She asked.

He took off the sherwani that he wore, revealing his bare body. "Like what you see?", He asked, winking at her. And earned a death glance. Her eyes widened as she saw something. Yes, that was her name, Anayaa, written on his chest. 'Was that a tattoo?', She thought.

"Is that a ta--", "Yes, that is a tattoo. Of your name. On my chest. For you.", He said. She said nothing but hugged him. "I don't want this, now.", He said, smirking. She pulled away, knowing what he exactly meant. But He had something in his mind; he had planned something else.

He stepped ahead before she could step back. Their bodies collided as he pulled her with a jerk. Not wanting to look at his tantalizing eyes she stared the floor. Giving a final look to her succulent lips he finally kissed them. Juggling between nibbling and sucking. His hands wandered on Her waist. While Hers moved on His shoulders.

He bit her lower-lip and she let out a moan. He pushed her to the nearest wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Facing a little higher than him She leaned in to kiss him. He turned around sticking Her between the wall and His chest. He placed wet kisses on her neck while, she gasped in pleasure.

She placed Her chin over His head as He busied Himself kissing Her neck. He, with a lazy index finger traced Her collarbone. He threw her blouse away. And played with Her strap, sliding it up-and-down He kissed Her shoulder. While she hugged His head and dug her nails in anticipation.

He moved towards Her lips and kissed her. He made her stand properly on floor but to pull her back again in His arms. Kicking Her discarded blouse he took Her to his bed. He gently lied over Her to smooch her more, He in haste removed her last-left clothes. And dug himself in. To taste her bare skin.

Muffled cries told him that he was on a right path. He worshipped her with all the devotion he so had for her. After panting and sweating He at last collapsed on her. With both snuggled close to each other. Which was supposed to last for a few minutes that lasted long for few good hours.

Both dozed off. She woke up and found herself in His embrace. She quickly headed towards the washroom to wear her clothes. Her absence from his embrace made him woke up. When he woke up found her nowhere in the room. He quickly grabbed his boxers and wore it. The washroom door clung open, and she locked it. After stepping out. She wore a purple night-gown.