Chapter Twenty-Three.

[Anayaa]

The flight landed at sharp at 9: 59, due to delay. But thankfully, it didn't got cancelled. By 11: 26, we reached home. I took a shower and fell asleep. I was so exhausted and tired, that I didn't even realised that I didn't had my breakfast. I woke up at 14: 46 it was the day, when I had slept well, after long. I quickly made instant noodles and ate, without bothering anyone.

I hopped onto my bed and unlocked my phone. I just typed a message, 'Hello?!👀👻' and within a jolt, a message pop up, "Bello!", Darshan replied. "Reached home?", He texted. "Nahi.", I replied. "Anayaa, be serious!", He texted. "I'm still on the plane.", I texted. "Acha? Can we do FaceTime? Because, I wanna see the clouds.", He texted back. "The people here, will kill me!", I texted.

Within a moment, Darshan called and I answered it. "Where are your clouds?", He asked. "Above your head. Look, you'll find them.", I said. "I see ceiling above my head.", He said. "Your eyes are damaged.", I said. "Sure.", He said. "Where's everyone?", He asked. "Sleeping.", I said. "Did you?", He asked. "I did.", I said. The door clung open and Anahita came rubbing her eyes. Did she cried?

"Anayaa...", She called out. "Hold on.", I said to Darshan. "What happened?", I asked. "Everything alright?", Darshan asked, in his husky voice. "I can't find my teddy. Did you saw it?", She asked. I sighed and Darshan laughed. "I did not saw it.", I said. Darshan burst out laughing and Anahita sobbed. "It's not night. I'll find you. You will sleep with it.", I said.

"Can I stay with you?", She asked. "She's so cute!", Darshan said. I held the phone near Anahita's ears and she whispered, "Hello?", "Hey, prettiness!", Darshan said, I could hear it all as the phone was on speaker. "Hi, Darshan!", She said. "How are you?", She asked. Starting up a casual conversation. And that's when, I snatched the phone from her. "You have to go to tuitions, go and pack your bags.", I said. She made a face and quickly go.