Chapter Thirty-Five - The Engagement.

[Anayaa]

4th March, 2019.

We had a flight in the afternoon. And we flew to Ahmedabad, for the wedding. Which starts from tomorrow. My entire family, was here. Same was His. But the one, I had been searching for, was nowhere to be seen or heard or even found! God, how am I supposed to live the rest of my life, with this man?

I decided to text him. I unlocked my phone and messaged him, 'Do you even remember me?'. 'Haha, I do. I was just thinking about if you could come out and I'd meet you.', Within a jiffy, He replied.

Mind you, we were staying at a lavish Hotel. With my entire family. And his stayed at his residence. Also, this was the very same Hotel, where I got to know about Darshan's feelings for me; I told him about mine, we celebrated his birthday. 'I guess, no.', I replied. 'Why :'(?', He texted back. 'My whole family is asking me hell lot of questions. Ttyl.', I typed. (Ttyl means talk to you, later.)

'Bye.', He texted one more time, and went offline. Only I know, how'd I passed the night.

My phone buzzed with an alarm. "It's the 5th of March, your day, Anna, get the hell up!", Emerged Disha's voice. "Let me just... sleep for some more time.", I said, struggling to fall back asleep. "No! It's your Engagement, today, Dick-shit!", Disha said.

"Dare call me that!", I yelled. "I knew this would work.", She winked. "Can't you just fuck off?", I said. "Get. Up. Will. You?", She said, angrily. I quickly ran towards the washroom and I don't think, I stepped out of it after an hour or two hours or something, as I had taken a bath, brushed my teeth. By the time I got freshen up, I realised the make-up artists were here.

"She's the one getting married?", Asked the only guy, of the make-up artists' group. "Problem?", I asked. "She's got attitude!",He said. "F--", Disha cut me off, "Start up with your work, please?". They agreed to her and started doing my make-up. It took some three hours for them to get me ready.

I was all decked up. So was my family. The cars arrived at the parking of the hotel. We boarded into them and it left for my soon to-be in-laws' house. I had that huge smile plastered on my face. Of course, Disha, Bhabi left no stone unturned to tease me.

"Darshan won't be able to take his eyes off you.", each time they uttered a word, my face turned a shade redder. And my cheeks burned. "Stop it, both of you!", I whispered. "Aye!", They teased.

Once we reached his house, I couldn't help but search for him. And found him sitting on a beanbag, sipping Redbull. His third love. With everyone finishing their conversation with my family and his, I and Darshan sat on the sofa, next to each other. The photographers took our pictures.

Darshan's Uncle passed him a box that contained the ring. He pulled the ring out and I held my hand out. He held it, and slipped the ring on my ring finger. And I did the same.

After that, I and Darshan were announced as fiancé and fiancee, again. The photographers took pictures. This time He placed his hand on my shoulder, leaving the distance between us of about three to four centimetres. While he removed his hand from my shoulder, it tugged onto the blouse, I wore. He struggled to remove it. "I love you.", He said, pulling his hand back.

He interwind our fingers. And pulled out his phone. Quickly, He took a photo. And it symbolised, our togetherness!

Later, in the evening, my entire family went to the Hotel, along with me. And we dozed off, as it was a day when everyone worked.

Khushiddz posted! ❤