Chapter Nineteen.

Kaash Aisa Hota is nothing but Pyaar. And same is Darshan! 😭❤

A touch of the serial, 'Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi', in this chapter. ♡

[Anayaa]

It was some 9 in the morning when I woke up. Actually, jumped on the bed. And the Darshan, being Darshan, passed his iconic 'WHAT THE FUCK, ANAYAA!', look. Which annoyed me.

While doing breakfast, in a restaurant somebody played ELKDTAL and we got hear the line, "Le chal mujhko duniya se tuu, duur!'. Darshan and Anahita passed each other smiles and I smiled at them.

After finishing breakfast, we headed to our rooms. "I have an idea!", emerged Darshan's voice. "What?", I asked. "Have you ever been to Ahmedabad or Mehsana?", He asked and I shook my head in a 'No.'. He was by now disappointed yet a bit happy at my answer.

"Would you want a tour today? Only, if you want to.", He said. "It's your birthday, Man! Not mine.", I said. "If you don't want to, say no.", He said, straightforwardly. "Only if the tour won't cost me anything.", I shrugged. "Just get ready.", He shyly smiled. "Now? No!", I nagged. "Yes.", He said. "Darshan,-", He cut me off, "No more arguments.", He ordered. Yes, Sir.

I got ready and Darshan did nothing. "Are you not coming? I thought you'd give me a tour.", I said. "I will. Why won't I?", He asked, blankly. "But, you didn't get ready...", I paused as Darshan sighed. "I'm wearing a plain tee shirt and jeans. I'll just put on my glasses and leave. What else would I need?", He asked. "Chuck it.", I murmured beneath my breath.

Darshan and I sat in his and car he drove away, from the hotel. "Where are we going?", I asked. Darshan bit his lower lip and said, "Would you want to go to the places, I have been through almost all my life?". "Um... Yeah?", I shrugged. "Then, we are going to there, where I was born.", He smiled. "On the same day, and, the same time.", He added, looking at his watch.

While, He drove, I just scrolled through my Facebook feed. "It feels like, you don't exist. Say something!", Darshan said. He looked so happy. What could the reason be? Suddenly, Darshan pulled the brakes, and snapped out of my thoughts. "What?", I asked. "Do you see there is an old hospital, there?", He pointed towards a hospital. I shook my head. "That's where, I was born.", He smiled.

"Maa once told me, I cried for five good minutes after I was born.", He said. "I guess, I know from where do the sad songs come. Eh?", I asked and he winked. He then took me to his school, where he students for 10 years. Later, Darshan drove off to a beach.

Ahmedabad had beaches, too! Within a blink of an eye, Darshan was nowhere to be seen, around the car. He knocked on the glass and I tilted my head to left and he gestured me to come out. How excited was he! I too came out of the car and we walked there on the beach. Darshan dragged me towards where the water met the shore. And we stood still, in the position. He interwind our fingers. The water brushed our toes. We walked barefoot on the sands. Darshan fished out his phone and clicked a photo of our bare legs. I smiled at him. He pulled me and my head bumped into his chest.

I looked up at him and he said, "Do you want something?". I shook my head to say 'No'. He smiled. I just love this guy. He banged his forehead on mine. Later, Darshan and I left the place and he started driving.

"Do you want to say something?", I asked. He shrugged. "Why did you ask?", He questioned. "I felt as if you wanted to say something.", I said. "Do you trust me?", He asked. "I'll have to think about that.", I said. He looked up at me. "I roam with a guy almost all the time. I stay at his place. I sleep with him, in his bed. I talk to him at late night.", I said. "And then he asks if I trust him.", I added. "I do.", I whispered. "Then, promise me, you won't slap me after what I'll say.", He said. "Wh-what are you going to do, Da-Darshan?", I asked, curiously.

He didn't say a thing and I started thinking about what would he say. He pulled the brakes, and snapped out of my thoughts. I realized, He parked the car in a building's parking space, and the watchman came all the way running and smiled at Darshan.

"Where are we?", I asked. He unbuckled the seat-belt and told me to unbuckle mine. I did as he said and then he replied, "We are at the place where I stay, whenever I am in Ahmedabad.", He paused. "In short, we are at my home.", He said. What. The. Actual. Fuck?! I was at my in-laws'. Oh, God!

"Are you serious? God, do I even look good?", I said stepping out of the car. "You don't, but my family won't run away seeing you, they are like me, only.",He said stepping onto the lift. "Darshan, a word more, and I'm slapping you.", I frowned. What was wrong with him? He was just so good minutes back. He pressed the fourth button for the third floor and in seconds later, a huge flat arrived. Which I guessed was his house.

There was a lady in her late 40s sitting onto a sofa, there. I stepped behind, so that none could notice me. "Darshan!", She called out. And smiled at him. He moved to his right, revealing me. "Anayaa?", The lady asked. God, how I wished I had asked Darshan about his family. I know no one of them. Fuck my life, somebody! I smiled and she said, "I'm His Kaki". I pretended as if I knew her.

One by one, his whole family showed up and I saw his father, as well. Darshan introduced me to his cousins and all. They were way too nice than my family. God, I am just getting what I wished and what I didn't wished. I'm blessed.