Chapter Fourty-Nine - The Final Chapter.

15 years later.

"And we announce, Vijay Sinha, Abrar Khan, Aayush Verma, Tanvi Singh, Anita Singh, Kavya Prajapati, Dheeraj Vashishth and Darshita Raval as graduated!", The Principal said. Darshan and Anayaa clapped, as one by one, Tanvi and Darshi came to receive their certificates.

The principal then, told them to express a few words. Darshita was the last one to say. "This is for you, three!", Darshita said, pointing towards her parents and fourteen year old brother. All of them blew kisses to her and same did she.

"I love you, all! And thank you so much, Mum, for forcing me to study properly. Helping me, whenever I needed. And dadda, what to say about you? I love you more than anything else in the world. And Aadu, didu will buy you tons and tons of chocolates, okay?", Darshi spoke, wiping her tears.

"In this world, it is just your parents, who stick back with you. No matter what! You guys won't believe, my parents are the coolest one. They even helped me during my first break-up. Which is, I don't know what!", Darshi laughed.

"Thank you so much, for fulfilling my dreams, Mum-Dadda!", She thanked. "And thank you, to my friends, lecturers, professors and so many uncountable people!", She said, before getting down.

Once they stepped out of the room, they went to the field. Darshi placed her hat on her parents' head. "You both deserve it, only!", She said, hugging them. "We love you and we are proud of you, bacha.", Her parents said. "Party tonight?", Darshan and Darshita said in unison. And then looked at each other and then to Anayaa.

"What is the payment, that you all will be giving me?", Anayaa asked. Darshan stood right next to Anayaa, Darshita on the left side, and Aadarsh in front of her. Darshan and Darshita kissed both her cheeks and Aadarsh kissed her forehead.

"What do you want to have, t'night?", Anayaa asked. The four of them broke into a huge smile and the father-daughter-son trio yelled, "PIZZA!".

At night.

Darshan was singing, Darshita was playing the guitar and Aadarsh was playing the piano.

Saajna, kahan chupe ho?
Ab dikha do, kitne haseen ho!
Thode sharma te ho,
Thode begaane ho.
Thode roothe ho toh,
Thode manane wale bhi.
Ke Zindagi khoyi si hain,
Toh tere bina adhoori si hain.
Bolun main toh kya, sunoge?
Choti si Zindagi is mein sapne kitne honge, sunoge kya?
Haan, aah!

-The End-

Exact two months ago, on the 22nd of February, I posted the description, prologue and the first chapter of this fanfiction, Saajna. And today, here I am, with the last chapter of Saajna.

Thank you, my lovely readers, for sticking with me from the beginning to this end! Please do share your experience of reading this fanfiction, till date.
Do drop down your views, about this fanfiction, for the one last time!

You guys' truly,
Deenika. ❤

Listen to this, if wanted!