Chapter eleven - I Fucked Up

HARRY'S POV:
I fucked up, I really fucked up. How did they realise that straight away? It's not like they saw it. I'm not stupid enough to do it on my wrists, people could easily see it that way, I'm clever about it. I do it a bit higher up than my wrist, that way it's not obvious. so how did they fucking notice? Why did they have to fucking notice? I'm such a fuck up, I can't do anything right, not even hide the fact that I hurt myself. I'm so stupid I swear to god.
What did I tel you? They know you self harm.
They think your disgusting now.
You fucked up Harry, you really did.
If I wasn't crying enough before, I definitely was now. Josh pulled me into a tighter hug, rubbing my back in circles. I was starting to choke on my tears, as josh pulled away from me slightly, I looked away from him, as he looked into my eyes. Instead of looking back at him I turned my head over to the three that were standing to my side. Still heavily breathing and crying, I saw them look at me. Simon walked up to me and sat down on his knees whilst on the floor and looked up to me. He took both my hands and held them in his. Faking. He thinks I'm faking. What is he gonna say? Is he gonna tell me to get the fuck out, and to stop being a attention seeking little bitch? Most probably. I'll just save him the hastle and leave now.

Before he could speak I ripped my hands out of his and ran to the door, this time managing to get out without being pulled back into the room. I bolted down the stairs, trying to get away but once again failing. I tripped over a step and fell to the ground. Why can't I do anything right? I can't even run away without messing something up. I fell off the second last step, for fuck sake. I can't even fall down the steps properly. I'd rather fall of the top step, and knock my head or something, that way I wouldn't have to put up with all this.

I lifted myself off of the floor, just as I got to my
feet, I stood and cane face to face with jj. I looked at him and saw an expression I'd never seen on his face before. It seemed like he was worried, but why would he be worried about me? He thinks I'm faking it all. Jj had a tight grip on my shoulders, making sure I wouldn't run away again, I looked over to Vikk Josh and Simon who were running down the steps towards me. They all had the same fake expression plastered over their faces. Pretending to be concerned about me, but really they're all just annoyed at me for being so stupid and attention seeking. But the thing that annoys me is that I'm not attention seeking, I never really wanted them to know that anything is wrong with me. Hell, they're right though, nothing is actually wrong with me.