Chapter twelve - He Looked Dead. Broken.

JJ'S POV:
I had hold of Harry's shoulders, not wanting to touch his arms, to make sure he wouldn't run away again. That all just happened so quickly and I don't really know what's going on right now. I looked into his eyes, and to be honest, he looked dead. Broken. We really need to figure out what's going on with this kid, asap. Tears where still rapidly falling out of his eyes as he looked around the room, but his breathing had calmed down now, so I guess that was good.
I was still holding onto his shoulders, not really knowing what to do, as Josh came over to us with the other two behind him. Both of us held him as we walked him back up the stairs and into the spare room, we layed him onto the bed and he just started to cry even more. As Josh stroked the younger boys hair, in attempt to calm him down, I picked up my phone whilst walking out of the room to phone Lux.

"Hey jj is everything okay?" His voice sounded
"Not really" I said rather quietly.
"It's Harry isn't it?" He questioned
"Come over as soon as you can please" i hushed before ending the call. I didn't really know what to say, so I ended at that, I made it seem quite urgent but to be honest this is kinda important.

I walked back into the room, only to hear Harry's cries just as loud as they were before. Something is wrong with him. I mean obviously yeah, but something wrong in like his head. I'm not wanting to sound rude but it's just what I'm thinking, and the other boys would probably agree. I stood there in the doorway for another ten minutes, watching as Josh slowly managed to calm him down, yet he was still softly crying to him. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I didn't even get it out to read the notification, I knew it meant that Lux was here. I walked down the steps and opened the door to see not only Lux but also Freezy standing there. I let them into the house and lead them to the spare room. We silently stood there as josh continued to stroke Harry's hair, before another fifteen minutes had past and he had finally stopped crying and fell asleep.

After leaving the room, we went back down stairs and sat in the huge kitchen. We updated the cals on everything that had happened and they seemed slightly overwhelmed by it all, just like us. About twenty minutes had passed and it was just me, Vikk, Simon, Lux and Freezy in the kitchen, as Josh had gone back upstairs to stay with Harry. We spoke about Harry, but then decided to change the
subject, because we wanted to lighten the mood a little. We just spoke about random shit and stuff like that, though we found it hard to laugh and joke around so much, when we knew Harry was just a floor above us, in a real shitty headspace and it just seemed to dim the room a little bit. After a small discussion we decided that it might be a good idea for Harry to stay here for a little while, but we obviously would have to ask him first. If I'm being perfectly honest, I'm kinda nervous about speaking to him about all this, so I know him having to speak to us when he wakes up is gonna be an absolute nightmare and a half for him.