AGHGDHJJBDJJWDGJ

So I am much annoyed because some of my friends that I came out to are kind of being bitches, and y'all get to hear all about it!!! 

So to give you some perspective, so you remember Evelyn? She's part of this group, and the rest of them act pretty similar to her.

This part isn't as much their fault as the other things, but to start when I first told them I was ace, they said I wasn't really LGBTQ+ and asked in a judgmental af voice, "so you can't love people?" EXCUSE ME WHAT

Now continuing, like two weeks ago, they asked me what it's called to not be religious, so I told them it was called atheist. They proceed to VERY LOUDLY say, WHILE WE'RE IN A BUSY HALLWAY, "But like asexuals still believe in sex. You do, right?" FIRST OF ALL yes, I still say my prayers to Sex, the sex god, every morning, night, and mealtime like everyone else does. Because a superior being with no evidence of its existence and that no one has ever seen is EXACTLY the same thing as people having sex. Second, that's like thinking asexuals reproduce through mitosis. Third, they could have outed me to the entire hallway.

The weekend after that, I was at lunch with some of these friends, and somehow we started talking about what if you could switch your brain with someone else? (See? I don't only talk about crushes :)), and one of them, I SHIT YOU NOT, says to me, "I wouldn't want to switch brains with you because you're asexual, and that would suck." BITCH 

Now, today, the one who told me she didn't want my brain called me over in the hallway, so I came over, and she asks me if "I've told Emily (Emily's another one of my friends)" and SHE LITERALLY SCREAMED IT. She didn't explicitly ask if I told her I'm ace, but still.

So after school today, we walking to one of their houses, and they asked me again if I've told Emily. Thank god no one was really around us, and Emily was the only one of us I hadn't told yet. I told them I thought Emily knew because they've talked about asexuality and said I was asexual in front of her, but apparently she doesn't?

So I was kinda pissed at this point because I didn't really care if Emily knew or not, but they were essentially forcing me to come out to her and when I'd came out to the rest of them, I'd made them promise not to tell anyone just because I want to be in control of who knows and stuff.

So, I was like, "OK, I'm ace, got it? Cool." And I was clearly annoyed

Well they can't take a hint, so they're said, "she doesn't know what that means."

"A s e x u a l."

And later they were thirsting over the most mediocre basic white guy in the history of them. I mean the only thing that set him apart from the rest of all basic white guys was that it looked like he'd recently stuck his hair in front of a powerful fan or something. Anyway, you get the idea: uninteresting white dude a few years older than us.

Now they were thirsting over him like he was the hottest guy they'd ever seen, so I told them I thought he was kind of ugly. 

I mean, big surprise, but they then said that I couldn't tell if he was hot or not because I'm asexual. How kind of them to remind me because I forgot asexuality made me blind.

Anyway, I regret telling them that I'm asexual SO MUCH, and I haven't regretted anything for literal years. I wish I could go back to that day and tell slightly younger me that it wasn't worth it because it's just such a pain, and now I get really uncomfortable and doubtful when I think about coming out to more people.

AND they still have no clue why I prefer my other friends over them.