S H E R L O C K

I already said it before, but I started watching Sherlock and it's everything. Except not everything. Because guess the one thing it doesn't have! An excessive drama plot. I'm probably more against romance plots than most people, so I'm sorry I spend quite a bit of time complaining about it.

Anyway, I want to tell you all about it because you HAVE to watch it.

The main character is a m a z i ng  ("There are no heroes, Mr. Holmes." "Do your research. I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociopath *shoots him*") That doesn't do him justice. He's just so so so so great.

ANDDDD HE'S ASEXUAL (And probably aromantic). My personal head cannon is that he's aroace and has a squish on John, but of coarse it's not confirmed or anything.

I know that the fact that one of the only instances of asexual representation in media is a sociopath isn't the best, but it's clear that he loves John, so it illustrates very well that aroaces are still capable of love, and that platonic love is just as strong as romantic or sexual.

Other notes: there are mentions, implications, etc. of sex, but they don't really show any of that on screen for anyone who's sex-repulsed.

Moving onto *SPOILERS* because I have a problem and I don't have anyone in real life that would understand it as much:

You know the episode about The Woman? Well I was watching it and my parents started watching. And they THINK SHERLOCK LIKES HER. I don't even know why I'm so annoyed by it, but for some reason the fact that they think he's allosexual bothers me? I just feel like he's so clearly ace, and I want a character I can depend on to be asexual

Ok spoilers are over. 

Sorry I've been bad about posting. With school and stuff, I haven't had a ton of time, so I probably won't become anymore consistent, but I'll try to post when I can