I don't speak allosexual

Okay you know how I'm doing sfx stuff? So I'll post them on my story, and two weeks ago when I did the sewed-up mouth, this guy that we're going to call Charlie replied to it and said "damn you hot" and I figured he was joking around because we're kinda friends-ish and he's not that serious or a fuckboy, so I said ikr pretty cute, and anyway yeah.

So then yesterday I was playing around and made a thing with cotton balls and latex and stuff that was meant to make the bottom half of my face look like it had been kind of burned and melted. It covered up my mouth and everything and then he replied to it and said "how u gonna make out with ppl"

What?

And then I said "Charlie with the real questions" and he left me on read

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN???????

I really like one of his sweatshirts and he's nice and I want to have my first kiss at some point so I would date him, but clearly I'm not proficient enough in allosexual to understand what he's trying to say.

If any of y'all have advice, that would be really appreciated.

Also is it manipulative if I dated him with the intent of breaking up with him in a few weeks because I don't want it to get too serious or anything?

Also does anyone know how to take latex off ur skin without it hurting as much??