Tumblr Aces

The video isn't related, they just have amazing voices, so if you have time, just close your eyes and listen to it.

Okay, so now to the actual point of this...

I'd like to clarify that I'm not talking about all aces on Tumblr, but specifically Tumblr Aces™

I feel like other people use Tumblr Aces™ to justify anything acephobic that they say or do. I know Tumblr Aces™ suck, but we're all being blamed for their actions.

Like you know the stereotype that aces make everything about themselves because Tumblr Aces™ do? 

So an ace account posted this meme:

And in their captions, they said it wasn't a huge deal, but it felt kind of mean that there were five groups specifically named in "LGBTQA" that don't have voice dysphoria directly tied to them, yet the OP decided to use asexual voice dysphoria

And in their captions, they said it wasn't a huge deal, but it felt kind of mean that there were five groups specifically named in "LGBTQA" that don't have voice dysphoria directly tied to them, yet the OP decided to use asexual voice dysphoria. They didn't really have a reason to single out asexuals, and they could have just been like "How could I forget about lgbqa+ voice dysphoria?"

I kind of agree with this personally but whether you do or don't doesn't matter to much, I'm just using it as an example.

In the comments, everyone said, "no it's fine, it's just because Tumblr aces always want attention," and (and I'm kinda annoyed about this one) "Well they knew the person who added on was ace because only ace people would include the 'a.'" 

Yes, maybe Tumblr Aces™ do make everything about themselves, but it's still not right to use it as an excuse to say it's okay because "aces make everything about themselves."

They know we don't all do that, and in the comments, everyone acknowledged that they knew this was specific to Tumblr Aces™, but not a single person who didn't think it was unfair said the OP shouldn't have said it. They instead said that it was still funny or that this was more proof asexuals make everything about themselves.

People say their acephobic jokes are okay because of Tumblr Aces™, and if you try to tell them they're wrong, it strengthens the stereotype and gives them an excuse to continue making ace phobic jokes.

ANYWAY this is annoying and I don't like acephobes