Fox News

I'll give them this, if you take it with a grain of salt, they can be sort of funny. It's like watching a bad horror movie. For a little bit, your like "haha look at these idiots thinking they have a clue what they're doing," but after five minutes it just gets tedious.

But I mean, we all know Fox News is garbage and has been for a while, so why do I bring them up now? Because apparently they know we exist. And I guess in fear of being fired, the reporters continued their tradition of being ignorant shits.

The clip actually is pretty representative of acephobes. They read a brief description of the book, and instead of saying they want to know more, they made fun of it. To paraphrase: "Haha, what could they want? They think they're above us all. Why should we represent asexuals in the media? If there's no sex, it's not interesting. I think there was an SNL clip a few years ago about asexuality. See they get plenty representation! It's only 1% of society, I don't think we should even care about them."

I shit you not, they legitimately said there wasn't enough of us for anyone to care about us. Psht, 75 million people? Who gives a shit about them. 

On a side note: Oh my god there are 75 million of us? That's so many. There are more asexuals than people in the UK, but haha who cares about them? There are so few brits, let's just cut them out of all history books amirite? We don't need to learn about them in school.

And then they (Fox) proceeded to compare us to people wearing monkey hats? Don't really understand that, but whatever floats their boat.

Actually, I propose that we make an asexual country, preferably on Greenland as a fuck you to Fox News's favorite president. And then we can be super accepting and open-minded and we can teach kids about all viewpoints and sexualities and gender identities and we won't have to deal with all the "back in my day everyone was cishet" people. And Greenland is huge, so we wouldn't just have it exclusively for asexuals (You know society is fucked when you're daydreaming about living in a place free of fishers oof)

Also sorry, I didn't realize people were so (incorrectly:))opinionated about Steve Rogers. Bruce Banner is also overrated, but the rest of the avengers are great