YoU hAvEn'T mEt ThE rIgHt PeRsOn YeT

You're right Susan, I haven't met the right person yet. It's very unfortunate.

HOWEVER when I do meet the right person, they are going to love puns, and be able to talk about anything. They're going to sing along to any song they like that comes on, but they'll have the ability to shut up too. They're not going to immediately dismiss my shitty ideas unless they're putting someone in danger or something. They're going to be good at starting conversations, and will gladly double, triple, quadruple text or more. They'll tell me all their problems and listen to all of mine. 

We'll dress up in an amazing duo costume for comic-con, and stay up really late one night trying to make ice cream, and we'll call each other sarcastic pet names (like turtle or Splenda), and have a huge movie marathon, and they'll have their own unique interests, so they'll be easy to buy presents for, and they'll be amazing at finding presents for me. 

For valentine's day every year, we can buy each other ungodly amounts of chocolate and candies and eat them while binge watching a sappy romantic TV show and making fun of it for as long as we can stand, and then we'll switch it to a horror movie. When we go out with our friends, we'll dramatically profess our love to each other five million ways every time any of them show any affection to their s/o. When we go out alone to dinner or something, we'll be even more extra.

And most important of all about this right person is that they'll either be aroace or completely fine and happy in a QPR.

Because I'm fucking asexual. Dye salty about it.