More about what the actual fuck

Okay before all that, I got into an argument with some guy on instagram and this DIPSHIT thinks that conversion therapy is totally fine and consensual and I can't just be like "no you're too dumb I'm not doing this," because they'll think they won. So that's annoying

So, now the reason this exists (warning: it's a total mind fuck and makes no sense but perfect sense at the same time)

So there's this thing called an oriented aroace, and I think that's me because I've had crushes? But they're not really romantic or sexual. I have no idea how to explain it, but it's like a whole other category of attraction I guess? It's weird.

Anyway, this might be helpful to anyone who's confused about this. Sorry I didn't do the best job explaining it

HOWEVER that means that I am a micro label. Which absolutely sucks. The friends I told about being understandable microlabels (like when I thought I was frayromantic and stuff) were confused, so how are they going to react to me having a unnamed kind of attraction? "Yeah, I think you're just straight" "Umm okay, if you say so..." "Just say you're ace"

So this is just great. Imagine being an allosexual alloromantic gay, lesbian, or straight. There's hardly any controversy over your existence. I mean yeah, there are still people who think being gay/lesbian is a choice, but most people are like, yup that exists. They're the only two groups who never have to deal with exclusion from the community. And you don't have to search for microlabels because you're just gay or straight or lesbian. Basically everyone agrees that you exist. What an ideal life.