More about how to help

Hello!! I have done more research, and it is easier to make another chapter of ways to help than to edit the last one a lot.

First I'll write ways you can help that don't cost money, and then I'll add some more charities you can donate to (also with descriptions of how they help)

So first off, here is a super easy way you can donate if you don't have money to donate.

All the money that is generated by ads is donated to charities that are listed in the beginning of the video. I have it playing while I'm writing this. I've heard that if you watch it over and over, youtube will count it as spam, and it won't count your views or something, so watch this, then watch 3-5 different videos and go back to this and watch it again.

Ooooh in the comments I found a helpful thing:

Please follow these: 1. don't watch it on repeat.2. don't watch it in a playlist.3. Don't fast forward or skip.4. Don't skip the advertisements.5. Watch with atleast 480p and half the volume.6. After watching this, watch 3 to 5 any other videos then search this video (don't click it from your watch history) and watch it again.7. Don't clear watch history and search history.8. Comment and like this video.9. Share this in your social media platforms. - from a K-Pop fan that streams music videos for views :)))

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#petitions 

 ⬆️Here is a whole list of petitions you can sign. Also if you need a postal code and you're international, you can use 10001 for New York or 90030 for LA (I'm pretty sure you can use any 5 number combination and it will be a zip code for somewhere but correct me if I'm wrong on that). I still don't know how to imbed links, so like last time, I'll comment the link

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#text

 ⬆️Here are places to email or call to demand George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and Julius Jones, who is being sentenced to death for a murder that there is hardly any evidence that he committed(and there is plenty of evidence that shows that he didn't commit it)

If you are going to protests:

As I said before, please be safe. If your hair is long, tie it up (tear gas is easier to wash out of tied up hair, and it's also just cooler). Bring goggles or at least some sort of eye covering, but goggles are preferable. This is for two reasons: COVID-19 is generally spread through aerosolized virus moisture bits that get into your eyes, nose and mouth, so wearing a mask and goggles protects you from that. Also, if there is tear gas or pepper spray, it's important to protect your face from it. Bring water so you stay hydrated, and it can rinse away tear gas. Also bring snacks because you'll probably get hungry. Bring money (but not too much) and an ID. Also bring protest signs, first aid supplies, washcloths, and earplugs.

DO NOT bring jewelry, anything you don't want to get arrested with (like a knife or drugs or anything), or contact lenses. 

DO NOT SHARE PICTURES OR VIDEOS OF PROTESTORS IF THEIR FACES ARE NOT BLURRED!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COULD BE PUTTING THEM IN DANGER!!!!!!!!!! @Lana del ray >:(

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please read this part especially:

You need to understand the cause of riots and looting. Most of it is being done by people who aren't there to support the black lives matter movement or George Floyd. They just want to cause destruction. Secondly, the people who do it and are part of the black lives matter movement are doing it out of frustration from centuries of oppression and overt racism while politicians and people in general pretend that America is post-racism.