Chap. 55 Small Peek... (For Now)

Third person's POV*

5 days ago Urara found out about her true identity and what happened to her back then. She got summoned to replace the princess to the other world, they replace her memories and raised her living in lies, While the replaced princess got teleported to the other dimension, continuing to live and grow. Urara grew in Vanasha world, she was loved in deed, but she didn't knew that they only used her to substitute their real daughter.

The real princess of Vanasha world, wanted to go back but the king and queen didn't let her until they find their missing daughter. The queen got wrapped with sadness, as the king tried to make her happy, he did everything for his wife. "will we be able to see her again?" the queen asked again and again. Until one day, the princess switch to their own world, the real princess of Vanasha world got easily remembered, as for the lost princess of antiquorumÎntuneric VechiLux Palace, she's lost. She didn't know where to go, she have long forgotten her past. She went to the king and queen for an answer, now it is all been answered.

She is..... Criză sublimis Ușoarătenebris the long lost princess

Author~san: I might update later for the continuation of this Chap 😅😅😅 btw! Queen Regium Ipsius de Magia Ușoarătenebris and King Fiul coșmarurilor Ușoarătenebris are in the multi-media! *-*)/ see ya later guys!!!