Epilogue

Chaos' POV*

It has been years since the last battle, I already met with my daughter who's is her name is Parva Stea Umbrănoctis she is a very lovely girl. I am also surprise when I met her, she said she already knew me since she is secretly watching over me long ago.

In our world, our love with bloom when we love each other so much to the point it will magically pregnant your lover, even if you don't have to do the 'thing'. I didn't even notice the mark on my back. I still remember what I said to Usagi long ago.

Flashback...

"I want to wish that you could learn to love me" she said, making me frown. She is looking at me seriously with a bit sadness in her eyes.

"I..... I'm sorry Usagi, you are a very nice person and I like you as a friend. But you already know that I love Criză and forever love her even if she likes someone else, I will be there for here no matter what, but of course I won't ruin her relationship instead I will be happy for her. To see her happy can make me feel so happy even if I am not the reason. That is how much I love her. Usagi... You can't wish for someone's love, you'll just wait for them to return it willingly" I said to her with a smile. Usagi started to cry and I don't know what to do.

"I understand.... Thank you for your accompany whenever I am alone here... I hope she will see the love you have for her.. Pls don't mind me, can you leave me alone pls? I need some time alone" she said. I nodded my head and walked away

End of flashback....

"Hon! Hurry up! We are going back to Vanasha world, remember?" Criză said as she is pouting in from of me. I chuckled and stood up and kiss her forehead. "I'm already done packing" I said. "why do we need to move to Vanasha world?" Lumine asked. "Lumine, I wanted to be there before my mom crowning me as the Queen of antiquorumÎntuneric VechiLux Palace.... I want to spend some time there with you guys and also my friends!" Criză said.

"ohh! OK!" Lumine happily said. "Mom! Dad! Hurry up!!!" Stea said. We chuckled because of the cuteness of our dear daughter. We walked out of the room and went to the garden. "my princess, are you really sure you can handle yourselves?" Daryun asked Criză, she just nodded her head making Daryun sighed in defeat. Criză's mother opened the portal so we went inside it. We found ourselves standing in front of Castle De Vania. The guards let us in and the servants hold our bags.

"Chaos!" Usagi called and waved, so I waves back. I felt someone is glaring me from my back so I turn around and saw my cute daughter glaring at me. I gave her 'what' look then she glance at Usagi. I realize what she meant so I chuckled. "come inside!" Usagi said. I hold Stea's hand and Criză's hand before going inside the castle. "am I going to school?" Stea asked.

"yes sweetie" Criză answered and pat her head. Criză looked at her watch. "oh! We still need to meet my friends!" Criză said. "then let's go" Stea said with excitement. We bid our goodbyes to Usagi and went to Vasania Academy and saw Criză's friends look at us with surprised faces. Criză chuckled and hug them one by one. "you've got explaining to do!" Naisha said.

"Hi! I'm Parva Stea Umbrănoctis" Stea said and bow down. "gosh! You really need to explain!" Naisha said. Criză nodded her head. We all went inside the academy and to the garden. As we sat down on the grass here in the garden. Criză started to explain it to her friends.

"hey! You better be good to Criză!" Gaishi said after Criză explained it to them. "don't make her cry or I'll crack your skull open!" Naguwi said and gave me a warning look. "Take care of her and your daughter, OK?" Zura said. "live a happy life with them" Naisha said. "don't ever hurt her" Casval said and glared at me. As a boy I know he likes Criză even if he got confuse to his feelings over Shauran. "you can trust me" I said and smiled at them.

Days have past and I got closer to her friends until we need to get back to our dimension. Our daughter grew big, actually, we already have a 3 year old baby boy now. Criză got crowned as Queen as I got crowned as King and life goes on. I was wondering what would my babies chooses to live and the path they wanted to walk. But whatever path they will walk and counter, me and their mother will be always be here for them

Life is full of lesson to learn. To learn from somebody else and to learn from ourselves. We live in a challenging life, where we encounter pain, suffering, sadness, anger and happiness. We encounter cruelty and the how dirty the sociaty is, but even if this is how our environment works there is still beauty in this world. Your family, your friends, the people who came in your life and a scenery that keeps you calm and always comfort you whenever you are down. Life is full witb beautiful lesson and a very special gift from God. Don't forget that.

Author~san: I ian't going to do a 2nd book of this story '-')... Anyways! God bless you everyone! See ya in the other books! I am so happy that this story is now done! Yohooo!!!