Feelings

Jay POV

I sat in the back with Nya on the way to her house. I felt her hand on mine the entire way. We do these weird gestures all of the time. It makes me wonder if we are more than just friends.

When we pulled up to the house, I saw Mr.Smith waiting up there. He smiled when he saw me coming out of the car.

"Welcome back, Jay. We just cannot seem to get rid of you can we?" Mr.Smith teased as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Dad..." Kai and Nya both wined.

"You should be lucky that you have finally found a friend that your parents actually like. " Mr.Smith said as he sighed.

Nya grabbed my hand as she led me past her parents and into her room.

"Keep things PG in there because I swear to the First Spinjitzu Master..." Mr.Smith said before we slammed the door.

"Sorry about my Dad. He cannot learn to shut his mouth for the life of him." Nya said as she turned red.

I grabbed her hand as I felt my her tense less.

"It really is quite alright. I don't mind at all." I told her.

"Do you want to tell me what that talk with my Mother was about?" Nya asked me as she laid down on her bed, pushing me to the other side.

I laid down and faced her.

"She just heard what some kids were saying about me and was making sure that I was okay. That is all. I am much better now." I reassured her as I felt my hand moving hair out of her face.

"What are we?" Nya asked after awhile.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as I finally put my hand down.

"I mean we are clearly friends, but we act different than just friends. So what exactly are we?" She asked me again after her rambling.

"Well... I too think that we are more than just friends." I told her after awhile.

We stayed silent for awhile as we looked at each other in the eyes.

I felt my face move towards hers. Her face moved towards  mine as we both looked at each other. Then, our face met as I felt her lips against mine. After a minute, we pulled away.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" I asked her with a smile.

"You are such a dork." She told me as she kissed me again.

"Of course, you are my dork." Nya whispered as she hid her face in my chest.