Get Out Of My Life

Jay POV

I was beyond pissed when I walked into Wu's office. It had nothing to do with the fact of what was happening to me this week. It had to do with the people who were in the office.

There was a woman with golden hair and blue eyes. Electric Blue eyes like mine. She was not as old looking as Wu, but you could tell that she had been through just about enough of life as Wu had through her eyes.

The man that sat beside her had brownish black hair with brown eyes. He had a warm smile placed on his lips. He seemed to be welcoming. I instantly realized that these people were my actual parents.

I had known that they would eventually make there way to find and meet me. I had thought and talked about it with Nya over my adoption. I realized that I didn't want to have them in my life, because they didn't want to be a part of my life when it first began. They didn't want to be a part of my life when I needed them to.

"Jason, This is Libber and Cliff Gordon. They are your Biological Parents." Wu announced after an awkward moment of silence.

"It is so good to meet you, Jason." Cliff announced as they both stood up and walked towards me.

"It's Jay." I said as I took a step back from them.

"Oh. Of course Jay. I should have known. It makes sense for someone not wanting to be called Jason." Libber rambled as she looked at me.

"Right." I said as I walked around them and stood next to Wu.

I always felt safer next to Wu.

"We have gotten to know so much about you." Cliff told me as he tried to start a conversation.

"And yet the only thing I know about you is the fact that you left me when I was born." I snapped back at them.

"I need to go to a meeting. Do you guys think that you can handle yourselves while I am gone?" Wu asked as he looked uncertain.

I was about to object his leaving until Libber spoke.

"It will be okay, Wu. We can get to know each other better this way." Libber spoke as she smiled at me.

I glared daggers at her. She gulped.

"So what do you want to do today, Son?" Cliff asked me as he took a seat.

"Don't call me son." I warned.

"Sweetheart, we are trying to get to understand you, but you are making it extremely difficult." Libber grunted.

She was trying hard not to lose her temper.

"Don't call me Sweetheart either. Only Ed, Edna, and Nya call me that. You will call me Jay. That is final." I said as I folded me arms.

"Nya?" Cliff asked.

"She is none of your business. In fact, I am none of your business. You didn't want me in your life when I was born. I don't want you in my life right now." I told them as I stood up.

"That isn't for you to decide. You don't even know why we left!" Libber shouted.

"You were a 20 year old knock up. You were already doing drugs and you were drinking. You gambled me away, and instead, you gave me up to the wrong house because you were already drunk when I was born. Does that sound right?" I yelled as I heard a small gasp.

"You don't understand Son." Cliff started saying.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME SON! MY NAME IS JASON WALKER! I AM THE NERD THAT HAS THE HIGHEST GPA. I AM THE PERSON THAT COULD NEVER LIVE A NORMAL LIFE BECAUSE I WAS SMART AND WAS TESTED BY SCIENTISTS! I HAVE SPENT MY ENTIRE LIFE MOVING FROM SCHOOL TO SCHOOL, CITY TO CITY. I AM THE BOY WHOSE PARENTS NEVER WANTED HIM. I AM THE MAN WHO HAS TO LIE TO HIS ACTUAL FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIEND ABOUT WHAT HE IS ACTUALLY DOING WITH WU TO KEEP THEM SAFE. I AM THE BOY WHO WAS LIED TO FOR ALL OF HIS LIFE. YOU DIDN'T WANT ME WHEN I WAS BORN! I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE NOW WHEN THINGS ARE JUST NOW STARTING TO GET BALANCED. STOP TRYING TO INVOLVE YOURSELF INTO A LIFE THAT YOU NEVER WANTED TO BE A PART OF IN THE FIRST PLACE. GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!" I shouted as I stormed out of the office and ran.

I collapsed on the ground outside at the park. My body was shaking. I felt the lightning radiating from my body. I felt myself sobbing. I knew that if someone saw me right now, they would know who I really was. I didn't really care. It wasn't like anyone came here anyway.

"Jay?"