New Found Fame And Annoyance

Jay POV

It was a week after I stopped the Bank Robbery. I have always wondered what fame was, and I did not want it like I had it. I was quite annoyed with talk of the Blue Ninja. There were already talk shows and social media pages dedicated to finding the identity of the Blue Ninja.

"Dude, he is so cool!" Kai exclaimed at the Lunch Table.

"I know right?! He literally has such a cool job! I wonder how rich he is." Cole also exclaimed to my left.

I tightened my grip on my fork as I looked at what I brought. My salad was looking worse than it was this morning. I realized that I had quickly lost my once raging hunger. I was tired of people always talking about him. I was tired of everyone assuming he was like Bruce Wayne.

"I think that he goes to our high school too! I was able to do voice aging. He is around our age." Zane announced happily.

"Dude, he is like a real life superhero!" Lloyd squealed as he looked up from his comic books.

"I am literally in love with whoever it is behind the mask!" Nya said from my right.

I sighed and moved my head. No one quite would ever understand. I quietly got up and threw out my salad. I would eat something at dinner. 

They were still talking, but their voices sounded muffled. I became very thoughtful as I looked out the window. However, I wasn't really thinking of anything. 

My opinion had already changed about becoming a Ninja. I knew that by now, my Mom knew what I did. I knew that it would only be a matter of time before I had to meet them. I knew that I already wanted to stop, and I knew that I couldn't do that.

"JAY!!!" Cole shouted as he started shaking me.

I slowly looked up to him, confused. Weren't they just talking a minute ago? I quickly shook my head.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Are you okay? We have been trying to talk to you for like 5 minutes, and you just completely shut down. What happened to you? You are usually so talkative." Cole asked with everyone else having their eyes burn with curiosity.

I wanted to scream and shout. I wanted to say that I was stressed out about everyone wanting to know of the Blue Ninja. I wanted to yell that I was the Blue Ninja. However, I stayed quiet. I wasn't allowed to say anything. They cannot find out anything.

"I'm just having a bad week. You guys don't need to worry about it." I said as I tried to dismiss their concern after a minute of silence.

"Does it have anything to do with Morro and Nadakhan?" Lloyd asked after a moment.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they are making their way over here." Lloyd said as he continued to read his comic book.

"Shit." I mumbled.

They weren't supposed to hear that, but by their worried expressions, they did.

"I have to go help Master Wu. Bye guys." I told them quickly as I started to get up.

"Love you." I told Nya as I gave her a kiss on the cheek to hopefully reassure her that everything was fine.

However, I knew that I wanted no part in the fame that was placed on my shoulders. I felt as though my body would collapse with its weight. Everyone expected so much out of me, and I knew that if anyone found out, they would be disappointed. No one would ever understand the pain that I have to go through.

I hope that no one would ever have to go through what I am.