~Chapter Nineteen~

When Friday rolled around Will was ecstatic to be going on the trip with Parker's band and his friends. His plan was to tell his brothers that he was going away with Violet for the night, but he should be back in time for Ezra coming the next day.

That was another thing he was excited about. He rarely saw Ezra so when he visited it was always a good time. Because they were so close in age, Will and Ezra got along more than Ezra and his brothers. It wasn't as if they didn't get along, it's just that Ezra and Will had always clicked, even when they were little. Ezra's brother came to visit occasionally, but that was even rarer.

After school he grabbed his bag that had been packed the night before and waited for Jo to come and pick him up. Well, it was Holden that was picking him up but they would both be there. He was a little nervous about the trip, but he figured it would be fine considering Parker really wanted him to go. Not only that, but he got to spend time with Parker's band members who never really stayed around to speak. Normally Parker would whisk him off somewhere to make out.

However, there would be a few complications on this trip.

Jo didn't exactly know that Parker and Will were... seeing each other on a less friendly basis. Honestly, Will was scared of her reaction because she was the one to warn him about Parker. And he hadn't really spoken to Holden since the fight he had with Dylan.

"Hey, I'm leaving for the night," Will told Dylan who was with Jasmine in the kitchen. He gave Will a thumbs up and said to enjoy himself. He would've said bye to Jack but he was going to be working all night so he didn't get to see him.

Will stopped asking Jack how work was going. He'd prefer to be spared the details.

When Jo texted that she and Holden were outside, he quickly put his boots on and walked out of the gates. He couldn't let them come up the drive in case Dylan happened to see them and started asking questions. If Dylan found out he was going on a trip with Parker and Holden, he would be killed.

"Hey," Jo greeted him from the passenger seat.

"Hi," Will said, throwing his bag onto one of the backseats.

"When Parker told me you were coming I was a little shocked, not gonna lie," Holden admitted. Nervously, Will let out a chuckle and watched as he held his cigarette out of the car window. He was driving them to Parker's apartment where they would pick up Parker and Xander. He didn't know Xander was coming until yesterday, but he didn't mind. He actually quite liked Parker's roommate.

They'd met a couple of times since the night he stayed at their apartment, a few times more awkward than others. However, knowing Parker he wasn't the only person that had stayed over.

If only Xander knew they hadn't actually had sex. Will didn't want to have sex with Parker when he wasn't the only person he was having sex with. It sounded a bit pathetic, he knew, but it was the truth.

"Well here I am," Will said, looking down at his phone.

To Parker: On our way x

From Parker: Can't wait to see you x

"Have you told Jack that you and Parker are fucking yet?" Holden asked with a smirk, causing a pink colour to dust Will's cheeks.

"You and Parker are what?" Jo repeated in bewilderment.

"We're not fucking," Will glared.

"Oh please. Why else would he invite you on the trip? He does this every time. He always invites along his current fuck buddy," Holden shrugged. A sinking feeling entered Will's stomach and he felt sick. If Parker brought him on this trip to have sex then he was done with the boy.