~Chapter Twenty~

Parker was furious. He made it clear that he didn't want a relationship so why did Will continue to bring it up? He was making a big deal out of this whole thing. He knew he needed to speak to Will, but he could tell the boy was furious so he decided to wait until the morning. 

So that's what he did. The next morning he knocked on Will's hotel room door and waited for an answer. And waited. And waited. 

He knocked again, "Will? Will open up, I'm sorry okay? Can we talk?" Parker asked. 

When Will didn't answer again, he walked away. 

He knocked on a different door, and straight away it swung open. "Hey Xander have you seen or heard from Will? He's not in his hotel room?" Parker questioned, walking into the hotel room worriedly. However he stopped when he saw the boy he was looking for asleep in the bed. He turned to Xander who was shirtless, obviously just straight out of bed. 

"What the fuck?" Parker snapped. "So we have one argument and you decide to sleep with him?" Parker yelled angrily, waking up Will in the process. The boy sat up groggily, rubbing his eyes so he could see the chaos more clearly. Parker noticed Will's eyes were always a darker shade of green in the morning, a forest green. Will's eyes were what he dreamed about. However, he wanted them to be the first thing he saw after waking up, and maybe after that he could stare into them all day. 

"I didn't sleep with him. He was upset and he lost his room key so I let him stay here," Xander explained calmly. 

"Why didn't you come back to my room?" Parker turned to Will. "You chose him over me?"

"We'd just had an argument. I didn't wanna stay with you. I don't even want to speak to you now," Will told him honestly. 

"Why? Why was that song so bad?" Parker raised his voice in anger. 

Xander laughed, "You're an arsehole, do you know that? You actually like him so why are you pretending that you don't." 

Parker didn't know how to answer that question. He knew Xander was right to call him out on his bullshit, but that didn't make him like it. The thought of actually caring for someone made him feel sick. He didn't want to like Will like that. He didn't want to be with Will, but why did he get so jealous when he saw Will with anyone that wasn't him? 

"I'm not pretending," Parker lied. 

"I think I should go," Will got out of bed, putting his t-shirt back on and putting one leg after the other into his black skinny jeans. 

"You're not going anywhere," Parker stepped in front of him when the boy tried to leave. 

"You can't tell him what to do," Xander snapped. 

"You can't either," Parker argued. 

Will sighed, trying to leave again only to be stopped again. When was this going to end? When was Parker going to stop confusing him? Why did Parker have to be like this? 

All Will wanted was to go home. He needed to be there when Ezra arrived. He couldn't be late. However, it wasn't looking great for him. Even worse he was relying on Holden driving him home, and he was not going to sit for hours in the back of a car between these two idiots. Jo was already annoyed at him for asking too many questions so he was screwed. 

"Parker move out of my way," Will demanded. 

The boy didn't listen though, instead he moved closer to the boy. 

"Parker, let him leave," Xander said, making Parker turn around and walk towards his flatmate. 

"Shut up. Just shut up!" Parker yelled.