~Chapter Twenty Two~

Ever since Dylan and Jasmine broke up, he had been heartbroken. There had been so many sleepless nights and he didn't know what to do. 

So there he stood in front of her door, bottle in hand and not a single clear, rational thought running through his mind. What he wanted to achieve by doing this, he didn't know. What he did know was that he needed to see her, be with her. Jasmine was his first love and he wanted her to be his last. 

After he knocked on the door, it took a while for it to open, but eventually it did. Jasmine's face was blank when she saw him, her eyes flicking between her ex-boyfriend's face and the half empty liquor bottle in his hand. 

"What do you want?" She questioned. 

"I came to see you," He answered, trying to step inside. However she moved to block the doorway, not letting him take a single step inside the house. 

"You're drunk," She sighed. He stared at her blankly. "Go home Dylan."

"No," He refused. 

"Please, I can't deal with this right now," Jasmine tried to shut the door, but he wouldn't let her. 

"You don't love me anymore," Dylan took a swig of his drink. A pitiful look appeared on Jasmine's face, looking at the mess of a boy in front of her. 

"Dylan..." 

"Jaz who's at the door?" Someone asked, coming up behind her to look. 

As soon as Dylan locked eyes with him, a feeling of rage consumed him. How dare he be here with Jasmine, knowing that they had just broken up. 

"What the fuck is Parker doing here?" Dylan almost screamed, watching his ex-girlfriend wince at the tone of his voice. This was exactly what she hoped wouldn't happen. It was like old times, Parker and Dylan both stood at her door. 

"We're friends we-"

"Friends?" Dylan laughed. "Fucking friends Jaz. He fucking cheated on you! He treated you like shit! I thought you hated him!" Dylan yelled, lunging towards Parker who managed to dodge the drunken attack. 

"You weren't any better. Drunk almost every night and morning. You couldn't stand up long enough to cheat on me," She snapped. 

"Well I can stand up long enough to do this," And with that he swung at Parker, hitting him on the jaw making the boy stumble back. 

Parker didn't retaliate, "Whoa Dylan calm down." His hand covered his jaw, and immediately he thought about what he was going to tell Will when he saw it. He couldn't lie to him, but maybe a secret here and there wasn't so bad if it meant protecting him. 

But Dylan didn't stop. And Jasmine couldn't stop Dylan when he started. It was like old times. Flashbacks to when Dylan and Parker would fight like this played in her mind as she watched it happen. 

"Dylan stop!" She screamed. But he didn't. 

One year ago

Parker was smirking, his arm snaking around Jasmine's waist, knowing it would wind Dylan up. Even though Parker and Jasmine had been broken up for a while, it seemed like he just wasn't going away. Because he and Jack were best friends, it was like Dylan couldn't get rid of him. 

Though Dylan had everything he could ever ask for- money, cars, mansions- Parker still somehow managed to get everything he wanted. It seemed everyone loved the boy. All he did was sit and drink and chain smoke at these parties. 

Jasmine was his girlfriend now, yet Parker still managed to have her wrapped around his finger. It was like Dylan didn't exist, what with the way she was looking at him and giggling and leaning into him. He was so angry. So, so angry that the boy who hurt Jasmine the worst in the world was the boy who had all of her attention.