4|Let Bygones be Bygones

Prophet Muhammad (saw) Said: .....Don not feel jealous with one another...
[Sahih Muslim: 2563 (6536)]

Surayya's POV

   Today been Monday is the busiest day of the week for me, for anyone else too. I didn't go back to sleep after fajr prayer, I went through some files and prepared for a meeting we'll have with the Bilhash Company which will start by 10:30 a.m.

I checked the time and it was already 6:50a.m, I usually go out of the house by 7:40a.m and reach the office by 8:20a.m or so, I need to get ready.

I started by packing my files, MacBook, important Flashes I don't leave in office, and every other necessary stuff.
After that I went to the closet and picked up a Dubai Abaya with a Milk colour veil and flat brown shoe.

I went and greeted Abba then headed to the Gymnastic room to do a thirty minutes exercise, Ya Hanif said I'm too lazy and I'm just waisting my time cause the time is too short, but Alhamdulillah I find the 30mins to be comfortable.
~~~~~~~~

I went to he bathroom and took a shower after the exercise and I wore my Dress.
I don't do too much makeup when going to work, I robbed my Powder on my face and put the black khol in my eyes, then applied my pink lip stick.

I took my Hand Bag and my Work bag which looks fancy, I carried my two phones and Power Bank.

I went downstairs and headed to the Kitchen to grab something to eat and I found Ya Salim there making food!? It'll surely be disgusting.

"Good morning Ya Salim"
"Morning dear, how was your night?" He asked.
You know, I guess.

"Fine, What are you making?"
"Food" he answered handing me a cup of coffee, wow!. Am I dreaming or what, so this spoilt Child knows how to cook. "Thanks" I said as I collected it from his hand. "Have a seat" he said smiling. I sat down and looked at him as he made toasted Bread.

He only knows how to make breakfast, I'm sure. "You didn't have to stress yourself you know" I said sipping the coffee and it tested good wallah.

"I can't eat the Maid's Food and My Airport friend has been sleeping since yesterday," he said.

I chuckled and looked away while he stared at me, I don't like it when people stare at me, I feel uncomfortable as if maybe I have something on my face. "Ya Salim" I called. "Yes"

He looked away looking embarrassed and served me The Breakfasts. I feel like a bad person now, I thought the Maid would have been through by now, he probably told them not to mind.
Dan iyayi kawai.

"If your Mother should here that you cooked the next day you came, she'll come and take you back with her" I said munching on my delicious Breakfast. Did I just called a guys food delicious?

"So you still remember My Mom?" he asked taking a sit in front of me, I love eating in the Kitchen Island.

"I'll never forget her, perhaps they came here last year, why didn't you always follow them?"
"I use to be busy, anyways here I am" he lied, She's the One that Stops him from coming, who doesn't know!.

I was about speaking when His phone started ringing in his pocket, he brought it out and smile then picked up the call. "My sweet Momma!" Speak of the devil....

"Yes, Mom I'm fine...yes, Sheraton Hotel" she thinks he's leaving in a Hotel!, he lied to her, lie Number2

This Woman and her Wahala..... I signalled him and went out of the kitchen but not without picking my Bottle Water.

   I started my car and said The Prayer said when using any form of Transportation. I passed through the Crazy hold up before getting my way into the express way and found a group of people surrounding a Car. It may be an accident, May Allah ease the Situation, Ameen.