41|Forgive Me Love

Surayya's POV

     What have I ever done to Ummi to deserve this much hatred from her, is it a crime that I Love her Son, or is it my fault that her Son want me not Khaulat, I'll not let anyone take my Husband away from me, he is mine, Mine alone.

    I want to see my husband, hug him,  feel his warmth and tell him how much I miss him, I want to apologise for the sadness I may have caused him. How was he coping all the while I wasn't with him?, I'm deeply sorry my Love.

    I Love my Husband and I miss him so much, I want to take care of him and love him more than I have before, I want him to know that Surayya will never forsake his love.

    "Surayya wipe away those tears else we are going back" Aunty J said, I've been pressuring her to take me to the hospital, I want to see how he's doing. "I'm no more crying, let's go" I sniffed. "Good" she chuckled.

  We asked the Nurses on duty and they showed us the room he is in, "Surayya calm down okay, I'll be waiting for you here" Aunty J Chuckled, I nodded my head and entred the room.

     He was laying quietly on the bed his eyes looking at the ceiling, Our eyes locked,he looks pale and weak, I miss this Bani Adam so much.

   I ran to him and hugged him tightly letting the hidden tears pour freely from my eyes, "I'm Sorry" I cried more, "It's okay Baby it's not your fault" he said patting my back. We stayed in that position for like five minutes before I gathered the courage to look into his eyes, it feels like we'll have to start all over again.

    "Ya Salim" I sobbed holding his hand, "Yes Hayatee" he kissed my hand, "I miss you so much" I sobbed and he chuckled. "I miss you too" he pouted. "I'm sorry for all that happened" I said, "I'm the one who should apologise here, why are you sorry" he smiled.

   "I miss you so much Habiby, how is your health?, have you taking your medicine?, what did the Doctor say?, Can't you be discharged today?, so we can go home" I asked and he chuckled.

   "How many questions at a time Baby girl?" He chuckled, "I will be discharged tomorrow" "Okay" I simply said and rest my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat.

   "Your heart is beating so fast" I said touching his chest, "It's beating for his love, it's been long since he last saw his happiness, It really suffered without you Love, I miss you so much" He said, "I miss you too" I smiled.

   My Husband my pride, My Husband My Happiness, My Husband My Life.

    About Twenty minutes later, Ya Hanif came in with two other men, I felt very shy and tried separating our Bodies but Ya Salim won't let me.

"Can you let go of each other, as you can see you have visitors?" He teased.

  "None of your business" Ya Salim Said, I feel like the ground should open up and swallow me. "Let them be Hanif, the best couple in town" Kamal chuckled.They started chatting non-stop, teasing each other.

    'Lover girl,it's time to go home, I'm waiting for you in the car' A message popped in from Aunty J. I showed Ya Salim and he pouted nodding his head sideways.

   "I'll come tomorrow, I promise" I whispered, "I'll be discharged tomorrow" he grinned.

   "I Promised her we won't take long" I chuckled. "Okay, I'll miss you" he kissed my cheeks and I smiled shyly, they were staring at us, so embarrassing.

"Bye" I waved at him.
  "Bye" I said to them and they replied.

   I wish I can stay with him till he get discharged, but Ya Hanif won't let me, he said I've not fully recovered. All I want is to spend time with my Habiby, I miss him so much.