29|My Mother In-law!

I Love my Readers❤️May Allah bless them🌱

Surayya's POV

  "I am tired of all this Guys,all I get from her is insults and accusation that I want to snatch her Son away from her and sometimes she just ignore me" I was telling Zee and Halimah what has been happening to me in My In-laws house for the Past One week. I don't think I can Hold it anymore.

     "You are trying ooo,me I won't let anyone to treat me that way,Not even my So-called Step Mother,she knows better than to maltreat me. I'll talk back at her" Zee rolled her eyes. "Zee there is a difference between a Mother in-law and a Step Mother, so Surayya Don't even listen to her,keep trying until she likes you. You can't live like this forever" Halimah touched my Hand lightly with sympathy.

    "She's always calling me A Mannerless Girl,Am I Mannerless?" I asked, "At all, Surie you are not Mannerless,don't allow That Woman's talk to bother you oo" Zee sipped her Lemonade. "May be you did something wrong" another remark.

      "Well,I think she's calling me that cause she almost caught us Kissing on..." Before I could finish my sentence they were all looking at me amused and then they burst into a loud mockery laugh. "She caught you doing what?" Zee laughed harder.

    "Romeo and Juliet. So you had to display it even in the public" Halimah added. "You guys should stop it" I blushed feeling embarrassed.

    "Why don't you just talk back at her when she insult you,Don't you have mouth?,or is He not your Husband?" Zee hissed loudly.

   "Zainab!. She's trying to make things work out between them not worsen the situation. Stop giving her Bad Advice. Look Surayya don't listen to this Crazy Girl" Halimah advices. I don't know what to say about this whole issue.

   Zee is a very Brave girl and I know she meant what she said,she can do it if she was in my shoes,but honestly I can't do what she is saying. "It's almost 5:00,let me get going" I stood up and took my bags. "We just arrived here 30 minutes ago,where are you going to?" Halimah asked.

    "Have you forgotten I now have another Husband at home" I said. "So you mean she tells you when to come back home" Zee exclaimed laughing.

    "Not really. You need to see the way she shouted at me and insulted me thoroughly yesterday for staying out till 6pm and actually I just branched to visit Aunty J after work cause Ya Hanif mentioned that she wasn't feeling well" I said and they all gave me that pity look.

"Bye Guys. We'll chat later" I said and they waved back.  I zoomed out of the cafe and headed home,I don't want more insults.

    Unfortunately,The Traffic was much so I didn't get Home till 5:45. I went into the House silently and headed to my Room when I heard her voice from No where, I'm too tired for any Drama. "And where do you think you are going to?" I'm in trouble.

     "Ehmm...Ummi...Good evening... I... actually..the Traffic was really bad today" I defended myself even before she talked and she just gave me a disgusted look. "So you still repeated what you did yesterday, Despite the warning" she said and I nodded my head negatively.

    "No Ma...I came back arround 6 yesterday but the the Time is 5:50 now" I scratched my head. I know I don't make sense,what's the difference between 6:00 and 5:55. "Rubbish. I don't even know what my Son saw in you that made him to marry you or why he loves you so much. If not for my Son's sake,tsk tsk tsk tsk" she exclaimed.

    "Ummi kiyi Haquri, it won't repeat itself again. I promise" I have to beg her cause I'm too tired for anything now. If I don't agree that I am wrong she will keep me here and continue throwing insults at me. I never thought that Days like this will come,when I'll be insulted without me saying anything.