31|The Blue Heart

Good Morning My People 😚🌄🌄, See how I took you by Surprise right😉, I Love you😩❤️.

Salim's POV

     I zoomed into The Hospital Compound and went out of the car moving as fast as I could into the Emergency Unit. "Hey, Mr.Salim" I heard someone call me. "Yes?" I turned. "This way Sir" The Young Man lead me to a room.

    We entered the Room and there I saw her sleeping peacefully, they said she lost consciousness during a meeting. "Hayatee" I moved forward and bent down caressing her hair, "Doctor what is wrong with her?" I asked the Doctor, "Nothing to worry much about, let's talk outside" he said and I followed him to his office.

      "How is Work Mr.Salim?" He asked, "Alhamdulillah, and yours?" I asked impatiently. "We thank God" he smiled. "So Doctor what's the problem?" I aksed and he laughed a little handing me a paper.

   "Congratulations Mr.Salim, Your Wife is 5 Weeks Pregnant" he shook my hand. I had to wait for some seconds before my Brain registered what the Doctor just said. "Thank you so much Doctor for this Good news" I shook his hand.

   This is the Best thing I've heard so far. Alhamdulillah, My Wife is Pregnant, We are Pregnant, I'm so Happy. So Hayatee and I are parents to be, now I know the reason for all the Nagging and High temperature. Masha Allah, I'm so Happy, All praise be to Allah.

    "The pregnancy is at it Fragile state, Thank God we were able to work on her, She was almost having a miscarriage. At this Stage I recommend a Bed rest for her, She should not stress out her self in any way, You should frequently visit the Hospital" He said and I nodded my head.

   "Sure Sir, Thank you Sir" I shook his hand again. "You can go home In the next Two hours, the Drip is..."

  "Okay Sir, Thank you Sir" I cut him off, "Thank you once again" I shook his hand again and exited the office to the Room she is in, I mean they.

    She was still sleeping, Ya Allah, I Love this Woman, "Surayya Ahmad I Love you, You are My Life, Anti Hayatee" I bent down and kissed her forehead.

      "Assalamu Alaikum" Hanif came in, The So Called Boss that is stressing my Wife. "Wa'alaika Salam" I answered, he was with Jamila.

    "Salim An wuni lafia" she greeted, "Lafia Qalau Uwargida" I replied and she just laughed, Uwargida means Senior wife/First Wife in Hausa. "Ya Mai jiki?(How is her health?)"   "Alhamdulillah" I said.

    "So, I heard someone will soon become a Father" Hanif said and I laughed, "Congratulations" the couple said, "Thanks, And you, I have a case with you" I eyed Hanif, "I also have a case with you" he said and we all laughed. "Jamila borrow me this young man for some minutes" I said, "You can take him, he is all yours" she laughed and Hanif pouted making me to chortle.

*****

    "Who is stressing my Wife at work?" I asked, "Her Work is what is stressing her, She's our Manager" he rolled his eyes, "Okay, she is quitting" I frowned, "She is what?" He asked.

    "I mean you should give her a break, The Doctor said she need to rest" I laughed, "Ohh, I was thinking of doing that too"
"Thanks" I shook his hand, "Anything for you My Man, Sharpshooter" he laughed, "Get out" I hit his hand laughing.

********

    "You're awake" I said after coming back from The Masjid for Maghrib Prayer. "Yes" she smiled weekly, "How are you feeling now?" I asked moving close and holding her hand, "I'm feeling better, How was work today?" She asked, "Good, Why do you like stressing yourself Hayatee?" I asked, "I was just.. I blanked out" she explained.

    "Understood, mind you, you're not the only one now, you have a living soul in you, so take care, please" I touched her Tummy and she just nodded her head, "You knew?" I asked, "I was suspecting so, was thinking of visiting the Hospital today" she chuckled, "And you didn't dim it necessary to tell me" I pouted, "Sorry, come please Hug me" she chuckled, "I Love you Habiby, You're The Best Husband in this World, I Love you" she pecked my cheeks.

     "I Love you too, May Allah bless our Family" I prayed, "Ameen, I'm so Happy" she sobbed, "Why the tears?" I chuckled cause she sounds funny, "Only Women can relate with me" she said, "Why?" I should be able to relate with her.

  "Cause only Women can feel The Joy Of Motherhood, I can't wait to hold my Beloved Baby" she rest her head on my chest. "Same here Hayatee but mind you the Word Beloved..."

    "Are you jealous?" She laughed, "I never said so" I chuckled, "Okay, I understand" She laughed more, "Hey Take it easy, you might hurt the Baby" I said, "Hurt the Baby?, How?" She asked, "The way you're laughing might hurt My Baby" I furrowed,

  "You're not serious, One, I won't change the way I laugh oo, And Two, He/She is not your Baby, It's our Baby"  She smiled.

    "Corrections taken" I saluted and she chuckled, "What do you want to eat?" I asked, "Let's just go home, I'll get something at home" she said, "And I'll help you Dish it" I smiled, "Okay."

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

    "Habiby" she called, "Yes Babe" I answered from the Bathroom, "I'm Hungry" she whined, "Sorry Hayatee, just some seconds" I yelled.

    "What do you want to eat" I asked, "Good, I feel like taking Awara with Zobo Drink" she smiled, "Where will I get Awara By this time of the Day?" I asked, I just remembered that I'm in for it, Pregnant Women and their cravings. "It's just 10:45pm" she frowned, "Okay, I'll get it" I quickly dressed up with no idea of where or how to start.

    "You're going?" She asked surprised, "Why not?" I asked, "Who will you see selling Awara by this Time?" She laughed, "Don't worry, I'll find it" I kissed her forehead, "Come here" she dragged my hand pouting.

    "You're the Best, I Love you so much, Now and Always" she hugged me, "I Love you too" I tapped her back, "I don't feel like eating Awara, I was just trying to see if you can cope with me" she pouted, "Really?, Are you doubting me?" I chuckled, "No, Sorry" she pouted, "Have no fear Hayatee, What ever you want, just tell me, I'll always be there for you, don't hide anything, Okay?" I kissed her lips, "Okay" she chuckled.

     "Let me go to bed" she yawned, "That will be after taking Something" I said, "Okay, I'll just take some Tea" she pouted, What's with the pouting Babe, you're tempting me. "What?" She asked, "No, Nothing" I smiled mischievously.

     "Here is your Tea" I offered, "Thanks" she whispered.

    "What is this for?" she asked after viewing the message I sent her of a Blue Heart💙 through WhatsApp Messenger, "It's your present for been a Righteous Wife" I chuckled. "Okay thanks" she blushed, "Won't you ask for the meaning?" I teased, "Okay tell me" she smiled.

    "THE Blue Heart 💙 is not just blue in colour, it has so many meanings entailed to it. We don't send The Blue Heart to everyone, it Should be for a selected People, For me, you're the Selected Person Hayatee. The Blue Heart Symbolizes a Deep and Stable Love, Which we share" I said and she nodded her head smiling happily.

"Trust, Harmony, Peace, Love, Care, and Loyalty can all be found in our Marriage. Not only The Blue Heart, My Heart belongs to you Hayatee, I Love you" I placed a Kiss on her Forehead. "I Love you too" She laughed a little and merged my Lips with hers, I think This is my Present for been a Good Husband.

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

Have a Good and Blissful Day🌄