33|Turmoil

Salim's POV

"You are Fired!" I said to her immediately she came into the office, "Leem?"

"You heard me well, I said you're fired, how dare you go to my House to cause trouble" I added. "No Leem, I didn't do it, I didn't push her, she fell down herself" she said and I looked up at her immediately trying to understand what she was saying.

"Who fell down?" I asked standing up from my sit as I felt sweat forming all over my Body"I said who fell down?!" I yelled again but she just rolled her eyes.

I looked at her unbelievably and dialed Hayatee's Number but she wasn't picking, Did something happen to my Dearest Wife?

I quickly went out of the building and ran to the parking lot, "Kabiru!" I yelled the Driver's name. "Sir, are we going somewhere?" He asked, "Bani key din kawai,(Just give me the key)" I collected it from him and drove out of the company speeding as much as I can, the thought of Hayatee or the Baby getting hurt is making my heart beat in marathons.

If Something happens to Hayatee, Khaulat will regret it for the rest of her life. Ya Allah please Save my Wife and Baby in whatever situation they are right now, I prayed silently as I maneuvered the hold ups and beat the traffic carelessly. What's more risky than me loosing her, She's my Life.

I kept on calling her line but she wasn't picking, I've called all the land lines too, but there was no response. Ya Allah please make this easy for us.

I arrived at the gate and went out of the car, "Hey Open the gate!" I knocked hard at the gate, "Alhaji, you're back" The Security man said, I pushed him and ran into the house only to see her in a position that shattered my heart into Ransom pieces, is this my Surayya?, I just left a while ago and she was looking all lovely and Masha Allah.

I ran to her in complete shock and raised her unconscious Body to my chest, I felt a lump in my throat as I tapped her cheeks but she wasn't waking up. "Hayatee, Hayatee" I called her name. I was taken aback by the pool of blood beside her, She's bleeding, Surayya and The Baby...are.. at risk.

I took her on my arms and rushed out of the house, "Alhaji what's wrong with Madam?" "Open the gate!" I yelled and he quickly did. I need to rush her to the hospital as fast as possible, only God knows for how long she has been unconscious.

^^^^^

I paced back and forth in front of the emergency room, they have been in there for about 40minutes now, I'm scared, I'm worried. "Son" I turned around to see Ummi and Daddy.

"Yes Dad" I answered with a worried face, "Nothing will happen to both of them Insha Allah" he said patting my shoulders and I just nodded my head.

"Have the Doctors said anything?" He asked again, "No, they have been in there for more than 40minutes, Dad I'm scared" I hugged him.

"C'mon Son, you can do this, what they need is your prayers now, okay" he said and I nodded my head. "I'm scared for Surayya Dad, I don't want anything to happen to her" I sobbed, yes, I'm already shedding tears, This is too much for me take in.

"Salim what did Khaulat did to you, why did you fire her?" Ummi spoke for the first time and what she said made me contemplate if she really is my Mother.

"Hajia Hadiza!, Is this the perfect time to talk about this?" Dad scolded. "No Dad, let it be" I said feeling disgusted.

"So I can't ask questions again!" She yelled. "Ummi what kind of Mother are you, you know you're the cause of all this right?, If only you didn't support Khaulat in her madness, this won't be happening to me, If only you didn't force me to employ her as my Secretary, Khaulat would have been a past event in my Life, but you, you don't respect my feelings at all, Why do you hate my Wife this much Mom, what wrong has Surayya done to you, just put it in your mind that, If I Loose Surayya you Loose your Son!" I said with anger showing all over my face.

"What have you achieved from making your Son talk back at you, I warned you, I warned you because of a Day like this, Nonsense!" Dad spat and left. What has happened has happened but insha Allah things will change as from now on, Surayya please give me this one last chance, fight for our love, for our marriage,You can do it Love.

"Salim...Salim" I heard someone touch my back, it was Hanif. How do I start explaining to him that his Sister was pushed down by someone who claim she loves me, How?

"Hanif I'm sorry" I held his hand, "Salim is okay, it's not your fault" "Thanks for understanding, She will survive it, right?" I sniffed, "Insha Allah" he smiled.

"Mr.Salim" The Doctor called, "Yes" we all walked up to him, "Doctor please how is she, how is my Wife?" I ask with bated breath "She's fine" he smiled and Alhamddulillah was whispered by all the people present.

Alhamddulillah Alhamddulillah, Ya Allah thank you, thank you for your mercy.

I felt like all the burden of this Dunya has been lifted off me, I felt a sigh of relief. "What about the Baby?" Hanif asked, "Yes Doc, the Baby?" I asked worried.

"Let's talk in the office" he said to me and that gave me lump in my throat, something must be wrong somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mr.Salim how did it happen?" He asked a bit disappointed, "We'll talk about that later, please tell me, The Baby?" I asked ready for the consequence. "We lost the Baby" his words hit hard in my brain. "Innalillahi Wa'inna Ilaihi raji'un" I repeatedly whispered.

"We tried all our best, but we lost the Baby, if you were 10 minutes late, I'm afraid she would have lost her Womb too" I quickly looked at him and he nodded his head, "Yes, even now, there are a series of damage made to her womb, It might take a bit longer before she will be able to carry a child again" he said a new I felt sweat forming on my neck, Why does she have to go through this much because of me.

"How long?" I asked, "It depends, it might take up to 3-4 years, that is what Science say though, but Allah is the Almighty, have faith and insha Allah it will be less than this, Sorry for the inconvenience" He added.

"Thanks Doc, can I see her now?" I asked, "Yes Sure" I shook his hand and left the office to the Room she was taken to. "The Nurse said only one person can go into the room, you go in and see her" Dad said and I nodded my head, My eyes were as red as blood.

"Salim, Be a Man, She needs your support more than any other time" Dad whispered.

I went into the Room and saw her sleeping, My Cute Lovely Angel, I'm sorry, its all my fault. I said to myself as I kissed her forehead.

Thanks for fighting for our love, I know you tried your best but Allah has his own reasons, forgive me My Love.

I held her hand and rested it on my chest, reciting Surah Al-Kahf, her favorite Surah. My Phone started ringing and I excused my self to pick it up.

"Sorry Sir, I missed your call" Sahil said, "Find Khaulat and take her to the police" I simply said, "Sir?" He retorted. "Do as I said" I said and cut the call. Khaulat you've passed your limit and you'll get just what you deserve.

"Son don't you think we should take things easy, I know Khaulat didn't do it intentionally" Ummi said but I didn't even give her a glance. "Dad, Salim, let's go the masjid" Hanif said, "Okay, Nurse please keep an eye on her" I simply said and we went out to the Hospital's Masjid.

🌆🌆🌆🌌🌌

"Hab..biby" I heard her whisper, she's awake, she's finally awake. "Yes, Hayatee, You're awake" I smiled touching her hair and she just nodded her head.

"Where does it hurt, let me quickly call the doctor" I said, "No, don't worry, I'm okay I'm fine" she said weakly. "She..she..push...ed"

"Sshh, Hayatee, I know, we'll talk about it later,for now you need to rest" I kissed her forehead. "But Salim..what about my Baby, our Baby?" she sobbed.

"The Baby?" I found myself asking, "The Baby is gone right" she cried, "No Hayatee, don't say a thing like that, Our Baby is fine" I hugged her.

"I can feel it Salim, just tell me, how is my Baby doing?"

Taraaa....it's been long shaa, how are u guys doing, how is the Quarantine Life so far😊

I'll update pretty soon insha Allah😁I love you guys 💕❤️

Stay Home stay Safe🏠