45|Happy Family

Surayya's POV
    I came back from work and met the House in a mess, Toys here and there, things misplaced, Ya Allahu. "Assalamu Alaikum" I said heading to Their room, "Wa'alaiki Salam, Ummu Nurain you're back?" He asked. I was shocked, he was feeding Nurain Custard but the way he was holding the year old Baby could choke him.

    "Abu Zahra what is this?" I asked, Zahra was on the bed with her clothes ruined from the Custard he also fed her, he's so funny when it comes to taking care of Babies. "Habiby you're not holding him well" I laughed and positioned him well.

    "Why did you guys ruin the House, every where is a mess" I complained, "They we're just playing Hayatee" he said, "Ya Allah" I want to cry,you need to see the house and I'm damn tired.

   I changed into a black leggings and a pink top, I took all the Toys back to their rooms, and positioned everything well. I was done in 20 minutes, thought it was going to take long.

     Nurain crawled to me smiling and I took him up, "How is my prince doing?" I asked, "Ma...ma!"he said.

    "Uhumm" I laughed, the day he said Mama, I almost ran crazy I was very happy, Then the next few days Zahra also picked up. "Ma...mma" it's like a Song to them.

   "This kids are not been fair at all" Habiby said taking a sit beside me.

      "Nurain, for once say Abba, please" I laughed at his statement and continued playing with Nurain that keeps saying Maama.

  "Abba"he said again. "Maa..ma!" The boy replied, "You can do it Son, Ab..ba, try" he looks damn serious.

     "The boy doesn't even know what you're saying" I laughed, "He understands" he won't give up. "Abba...Abba....okay, try" the Boy was with him now.

    "Maama...maama...maama" he was playing with it now, I laughed at Ya Salim who looks defeated, "Habiby don't worry, when the time comes they will call the name Abba till you get tired" I said trying hard not to laugh more.

      "I will never get tired of hearing my kids call me Abba" he chuckled, "Every Baby in this world learns how to say Maama before Abba, they call their Mother first" I said.
    "she's awake, let me go get her" we heard Zahra crying, "Mommy is here" I chuckled and lifted her up, she was Laughing.

     "Maama"
"Please call your Daddy's name" I chuckled and headed to the Sitting Room. Having a Family is a blessing, is fun and interesting.

   Alhamddulillah for such a blessing, I love my Husband and kids they are the source of my joy, Children are innocent entertainers, they make the house lively, always there to make us laugh, today I can proudly call my self a Mother, Mother of his kids.

     We had fun and played with our Babies, Ya Hanif and Aunty Jamila came later in the evening. The Men hang out in the lounge, while Khalil whom I fondly call with Ibro was playing with the kids. I and Aunty Jamila were having our gist in my Room too. Alhamddulillah for this beautiful life.

    Two chapters, I try naa abi🥳