35|Sudden Change

Another update oo 🤝I love you guys😍

Salim's POV

   I Gently knocked at the Door and waited for her to open it. Hayatee has Changed totally, she was never like this, She's a Woman that believes in Destiny wether good or Bad, but this Baby's case is different.

   She has stopped talking to me, when I try to make things work out she cries, yells, and lock herself up In the room for the rest of the day and she wouldn't eat or drink anything. Things are getting out of hand, and I'm not planning to tell Maami and Abba, but C'mon she should forget about it. It also touched me but I stayed strong for her, for us.

   "Surayya please open the Door" I knocked again, she unlocked it and cane out. "Good afternoon" I said, "What is it?" She frowned, you see, she has changed.

    "You've not eaten anything since yesterday and it's afternoon already, Hayatee please take something" I held her hand but she swayed away. "I'm not Hungry just leave me alone" she stated. "You've been alone for a week now, can't we just forget about this and pray to our Lord, Surayya this is not you, this is not my Wife, please go back to been you" I said.

    "Is that all?" She rolled her eyes, "No, Kamal and his wife are here to greet you,let's go" I smiled. "I'm not going" she frowned, "Why?" I asked

    "Cause I said I'm not"
"What should I tell them now?" I asked, "That's your cup of  Tea" Sha stated and turned arround. It's starting to hurt me.

   I went downstairs and met them laughing, I miss this kind of moments, "So Sorry, She's Asleep" I managed to say, "Okay that's fine, My regards to her when she wakes up" Mrs.Kamal said, "Insha Allah" I smiled.

  "To Abokina sai munyi waya, a gaida Madam(My regards to her till I call)" he said and I escorted them out.

   I came back and sat in the parlour thinking about Surayya, with that I drifted into a deep slumber.

   I woke up to the Maghrib(The Fourth Daily prayer) Adhan called in the Masjid (Mosque) near us. I took a quick shower and went for prayer. I waited for Ishaa (The fifth Daily Salat) too before I went back home.

   I heard a sound coming out from the kitchen so I headed there, it was Hayatee sitted by the corner of the kitchen with her head rest on her knees crying and sniffing silently, Ya Allahu.

    "Hayatee" I touched her a little and she raised up her head, "Let's talk okay, tell me, what do you want me to do for you so you'll stop crying" I smiled. "I want to go Home and see Abba" she sniffed. "Do you promise to stop all this if I take you" I chuckled and she nodded her head.

   We had a talk earlier with Jamila and she said I should bring Surayya home maybe she needs some space and here she is saying exactly. "Why didn't you tell me that since?" I played with her Hair but she kept silent.

    "Go get ready, I'll pack some clothes for you" I stood up and went up to her room, I don't want her to be far away from me but if this will ease her pain I'm ready to do it, she will be alright in few weeks to come, insha Allah.

   Surayya's POV

I don't like my new behavior, I don't like how I treat my Husband, I don't like the sudden Change in me, I don't like how I can't speak up though I want to, I don't like how I feel, I don't know what's wrong with me. I've totally changed into something miserable.

   Deep inside I don't like how I treat Habiby but I can't help it, anytime I see him my heart beat increases and there is this fear that get into me, sometimes I just cry for no reason, I'm always feeling this bitterness in my heart, and it's not because of the Baby I just don't know why.

   I'm always dreaming that Khaulat is chasing me with a Knife in her hand telling me she will kill me if I don't leave Ya Salim for her, with Two women supporting her. The dream I had last night was of Khaulat holding my neck and choking me to death, these are the kinds of stuffs I dream of nowadays.

     He asked me today, if I wanted to go home and I quickly said yes, whenever he goes out to the Mosque I hear different sounds of Animals in the house scaring me,I want to tell him all this but I can't. My Life has been turned into a Miserable one, I can't think straight, make choices of my own, or speak out my feelings.

   I want to hug him tight and tell him I Love him and I'm sorry for what I've done for the past few Days but I can't. I Love my Husband, I really do.

   My phone drifted my attention and it was Maami, she calls everyday but I don't talk that much. "Assalamu...."
"I don't need your greetings, hold them, Shashasha, Ashe bakida hankali Surayya, why would you make your husband to take you home, why can't you forget about this, Do you know how many miscarriages I've had in my life, four, Four Surayya but I never behaved like this, I'm sure someone even had more than that, are you the first woman to loose her Baby, What of the Women that lost their children, children they have gave birth to, fed, and nursed, what of them Surayya?, should they have killed their selves?, Change, na fada Miki kenan, Change and go back to the religious and Faithful Surayya I know, Till you go back to your Husband's house don't call or visit me na fada Miki kenan, Zaki zubar Mana da mutunci, I'm disappointed In you" and with that she cut the call.

   I layed down and continued crying, Why is no one understanding me, I also don't like this, I hate it but I just can't help it.

    "Surayya" Aunty Jamila called, "Yes?" I wiped away my tears, "Tell me Surayya, what is wrong with you" she asked holding my hand, I just hugged her and kept on crying, "I don't know too Aunty Jamila" I cried more squinting my eyes.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

  Please vote, comment and Stay Safe❤️