28|Work

Salim's POV

  I woke up to a nice Aromatic scent coming all the way from the Kitchen. I slept off while working in the Study Room. This past two weeks have been a very busy one for me. We are preparing for the official opening of the company and believe me it is not easy at all,even with the connections and Position Dad has.

   I dragged myself out of the study room and went to the kitchen, leaning against the wall,I watched each move she made with love and Adoration. I will surely miss My Wife and everything about her. Dad and I are going to Qatar for a meeting and Workshop that will last for Two weeks and in the mean time, Suraaya will be staying with Ummi,at least they will get to know each other.

    She wanted to go home and spend some time with Hanif and his wife,but Ummi said is not a good idea,What will people think when they see her in her at home Four Months after Her Wedding. Yes, It's Four Months already. She like the idea of staying with Ummi too though she wanted to go home.

     "And For How love have you been standing there?" she asked cleaning her wet hands with a Towel and heading to The Pot. "What's cooking?" I asked trying to have a taste but she swatted my hand away. "Why?" I whined. "This food is not for you Mister. It is for my In-laws" she smiled putting it into a Food Warmer.

    "Uhmm,I see. Tuwan Shinkafa and Egusi Soap. Ummi's favorite" I nodded."I know" She giggled. I hugged her from behind and round my hands arround her waist. "I'll miss you" I kissed her neck. "I'll miss you too" she smiled."Why didn't you wake me up to help you?"I asked.

    "You worked all through yesterday perhaps is nothing much. Let's go up and have a shower,You must be tired from working all night" she turned arround and round her head on my neck.

     "I'll miss my Special Food too" I whined and she smiled away embarrassed. "Stop it" she hit my chest lightly. "Stop what?" I mimicked her voice and she laughed. "Won't you miss it too?" I flirt more. "Let's go" she dragged me out of the kitchen making me to laugh. This my Shy Wife.

   I'll miss Hayatie so much. Hayatie,My Life. She's my Hope,my strength,my soul,my heart beat,my Happiness,my Joy,everything about me is just her, For She is Hayatie,My Life. Without life, nothing functions.

She is a very strong Woman and she has been the one encouraging me and making me understand All is well. Having a righteous Wife is the utmost blessing A Man Kind can ever wish for. My Wife is My Life and I promise to take care of her till my last breath.

   I want to follow the path of Our Beloved Prophet SAW by been A Very Good Loving and Caring Husband.

    Surayya's POV

  "I'll miss you Habiby" I sobbed. I have been trying to hold the tears back since from now but I can't hold it anymore,it hurt so much. We have been by each other's side since we got married. He drops me off at office and go to his Work too,he picks me up. We cook together, shower together,eat together,sleep together, and wake up to together.

   I'll miss him so much. I won't feel my Husband's warmth for two weeks, I won't be there to help him Dress up or feed him. "I'll miss you too" he used his thumb to wipe away my tears. "Please stop crying. You are getting me worried Hayatie" he hugged me and I hugged back. "I promise to come back immediately after we are done. We won't stay there for Two weeks Insha Allah. I Love you, please stop crying" he patted my back lightly.

     "I Love you too" I whispered. "Let's go inside" I gestured at the Mansion. I retouched my make up and fixed my veil. "My pretty Angel" he pecked my cheeks and I smiled. We exited from the Car and entered the House with a Salam. "I'll go meet Dad in his Chamber" Ya Salim said and I headed to the Main parlour and there I Saw Ummi ordering the Maid to do something.