Chapter 22: I have my ways..

//Riley's P.O.V//

Wait it's my birthday, I forgot, thanks to Sam for reminding me, lmao.

I got off of my bed and walked into the main room of the apartment and sat down on the couch by Colby.

He looked at me.

Colby: when were you going to tell me?

Riley: ..about what?

Colby: that you have a boyfriend!?

Riley: I was coming out here to tell you right now...are you mad...?

Colby: *sighs* no..I'm not mad...it's just gonna be a little different..but I'm happy for you

Riley: really? *smiles*

Colby: really. *smiles*

I quickly wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He laughs. Tara then comes running in the door.

Tara: YOU AREN'T SINGLE ANYMORE!

She screams, running over to me and taking my grip off of Colby.

Riley: I know!

She hugs me. I hug back.

Colby: come on in Tara *laughs*

Jake walks in a few seconds later with Sam and Kat behind him.

Katrina: hiiiii!

Riley: Hi!

She runs over and hugs me.

Sam: why is everyone hugging so much?

Jake: they are girls, it's what they do *shrugs*

Tara, Katrina and I stop hugging and turn towards Jake.

Jake: what?

I run over and hug him too before the girls and I walk to my room giggling. I shut the door and flop onto my bed. The girls do the same.

Katrina: soo...who is he? *smirks*

Tara: from the picture he looks cute, is his personality as good as his appearance?

Riley: he's super sweet, so his personality is better than his looks

Tara and Kat: awww

Riley: *rolls eyes while smiling*

Katrina: how did you meet?

Tara: and how long ago?

Riley: we met on the first...well..my first day of school, no wait, second day..yeah second..anyway...I was walking to my locker and he was all over his girlfriend...ex girlfriend....and as soon as I got to my locker he pushed her off him he looked at me and walked away. She gave me an evil look then chased after him.

Tara: oh my god

Riley: now that I think about it, that's technically not when we met though...

Katrina: then how did you meet your mans?

Riley: *laughs* Later that day, during lunch I sat by myself and he came over and sat down next to me. And said "you're Riley...right?" And then the conversation began.

Tara and Kat: awww

Tara: can we see some pictures of him?

Katrina: and you need to change your bio!

Riley: why?

Katrina: because, you are no longer single and the world needs to know!

I change my bio before going to Dylan's account